Pages

Sunday, 9 February 2014

CAS Wee Topper

Well so much for my weekend plans of catching up with long overdue jobs - I guess they'll just have to stay overdue a bit longer. I did get around to making a very quick CAS card though and it really was quick.

From the Hobby House I used a Sylvia Zet Wee card topper, die-cut mat, paper and pearls. The small die-cut flowers are from the Marianne Creatable LR0154 tag set and I finished by adding a gold peel-off sentiment. Told you it was quick didn't I ?


I shall enter this in the following challenges
The Hobby House challenge 'Anything goes' (my 2nd entry)
My Mum's Craft Shop challenge 'Spots & stripes'
Winter Wonderland challenge No stamping allowed'
Papertake Weekly challenge 'Anything goes' (my 3rd entry)

A short post from me today as I keep having to retype all the mistakes I'm making - thats what happens when singing along to the 60s and 70s oldies on the radio and tapping the keys in time with the music !!

11 comments:

  1. Delightful card, so fresh. xx Flora

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just gorgeous,fab image.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card hunni.

    Love that image they are so sweet.

    Tracey xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous Andrea, such a pretty image and fabulous CAS design.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super adorable card Kanda! Thanks for joining Papertake Weekly :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. A fantastic creation! Thanks for playing at MMCS! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Andrea . . .this is super sweet! Love it. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great design and a super cute image, Andrea, love the papers,
    hugs Dorte

    ReplyDelete
  9. Morning Kanda, so sorry I have been MIA but back today on catch up and lovely to see this gorgeous card sat in the entries at the Hobby House Challenge beautiful design and thank you for mentioning your product
    Hugs Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great card, love the image and fab cas design. Thanks for joining us this challenge at MMCS Lyndsey xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Absolutely Gorgeous! Thanks for joining us at the Hobby House :) Amanda x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a message. I do appreciate it and love reading them all. If by chance you get an undelivered message please ignore it as I DO GET YOUR COMMENTS and think it may just be hotmail and outlook doing silly things.