Pages

Friday, 17 January 2014

Sit... Wait...

Hi everyone. thanks for dropping by.

I've made my first (very quick) christmas card today using a LOTV topper, some paper scraps, a Marianne Creatables LR0129 die-cut, a sentiment left over from some decoupage and a couple of pearls. I love this image as these little dogs are sitting so sweetly waiting for the command to 'go get it'


I shall enter this in the following challenges
The Sketchy challenge 'Karina's sketch'
Lili of the Valley challenge 'Anything goes'
Winter Wonderland challenge 'A dog is not just for christmas'

Thanks for all your lovely comments and I' ll be round to visit you soon.

7 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous,love the design and fab papers.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. A gorgeous card. I love the sweet image and fab colour scheme.
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi What a gorgeous quick card the topper is lovely against the red !!..Thank you for joining us in The Sketchy Challenges ;0)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a gorgeous card Andrea, I love your adorable image and the red and white combination.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. beautiful card!
    thansk for joining us at Sketchy challenges.
    Hugs
    Cordine

    ReplyDelete
  6. totally gorgeous so sweet thank you for entering our Dog challenge at the Winter wonderland
    Hugs Kate xx
    ps. I have new release candy if you are interested :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is very pretty Kanda, simple layout but beautiful.

    Thanks for joining our Anything Goes challenge - good luck!

    Anne x
    Lili of the Valley

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a message. I do appreciate it and love reading them all. If by chance you get an undelivered message please ignore it as I DO GET YOUR COMMENTS and think it may just be hotmail and outlook doing silly things.