Pages

Sunday, 19 January 2014

IndigoBlu Favourite

Hi everyone, is it me or are the days speeding up? Everyday I plan to do so much and end up getting very little done. I'm using the shorter days as an excuse but I think it may be me slowing down with age!!

Anyways onto my card which I made using my favourite IndigoBlu stamp called Ella Bella. I had planned on stamping it in pink but the ink I have was just too light so I had to use black instead and brushed the image with pink chalk (unfortunately it doesn't really show up in the photo). The background paper is Hunkydory and the die is Memory Box 'twirling vine frame'. I made the flowers from snippets of paper using Cheery Lynn 'miniature rose' die with punched circle centres and the foliage is from the Memory Box 'fabulous phlox' die. Finally I added a sentiment from the Hobby House.


I shall enter this in the following challenges
IndigoBlu challenge 'Your favourite IndigoBlu stamp of the year'
Pixies Snippets Playground challenge 'week 108 snippets'
Stampin' for the Weekend challenge 'Happy birthday'
Lothian Crafts Online challenge 'Birthday for a female' (my 2nd entry)
Sweet Pea Stampers challenge 'Flower power'
Craft All Day challenge 'Handmade flowers'
Country View challenge 'Monochromatic' (my 2nd entry)

Right I'm off now to try and get some of those housework jobs done before we take my Dad shopping - or maybe I should just go and play with some of those half finished cards. Take care and enjoy the rest of your weekend.

22 comments:

  1. This is just gorgeous,love the image and fab details.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. A fabulous card Kanda, the silhouette image is stunning, I'm not surprised it's your favourite.
    luv
    irene
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a pretty card Andrea, I love your image and fabulous die cut details.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a pretty card, love Ella Bella and she always looks pretty surrounded by pink. Thank you for joining in with the IndigoBlu challenge ...... good luck! linda xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. A gorgeous card Andrea. Fabulous image and colours
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Kanda,
    what a very lovely card. I love that fab stamp, and your flowers are wonderful. I also very much like that fab rectangle die.
    Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a lovely IndigoBlu card you have made here which fits perfectly the Sweet Pea Stampers Challenge this fortnight of “flower power”. Thank you for entering and best wishes in the draw. Kym (Sweet Pea Stampers Challenge Blog Design Team Member)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely stamp, and I don't have any Indigoblu products..yet! This is such a graceful head image, and your pink dp was so soft against the black ink. The black image really did look quite soft & delicate so I think it worked very well on your card. Your flowers are lovely too, and I'll have to pay more attention to those sites where I order to see if I can purchase some of the Indigoblu stamps. TFS & having fun in the Playground. Hugs - oh yes, thanks so much for your visit too.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely card. Thank you for joining the challenge at Sweet Pea Stampers. Hope to see you again next time.

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is gorgeous, love the image. Thank you for sharing your card at Sweet Pea Stampers "Flower Power", and we wish you good luck. We hope to see you again. Sylvia, DT-member

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a very pretty card Andrea. Love it. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Really beautiful card Andrea - sigh, I spotted some dies I now neeeeed! :)

    Hugs, Di xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful card Andrea - the image is lovely. You're not alone in thinking that the days are too short ... mine just run away from me too. Hope you decided to play ... the housework ought to wait :) Elizabeth xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Such a lovely design. Thanks for your entry in the indigoblu challenge this month
    P xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Pretty card with lots of flow to it. I like how you offset the stamped image from the frame. No being stuck inside the box (frame) for you. Very nice.

    ReplyDelete
  16. A very pretty card - I like that image! Thanks for joining in the challenge.
    Pamela
    DT member for Lothian Crafts.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Beautiful image and I love all the pink. Thanks for sharing your lovely card for the Sweet Pea Stampers 'flower power' challenge - hope to see you again soon, Hazel, DT x

    ReplyDelete
  18. This is a great creation! Thanks for playing at Craft All Day! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  19. Pretty card - Thanks for joining us at Sweet Pea Stampers this time and good luck in the drawing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  20. A lovely creation. Thanks for sharing with us at Lothian Crafts Online and good luck.
    Mags
    x

    ReplyDelete
  21. A gorgeous card. Thank you for joining us at CAD for our flower challenge
    Hugs sarah x

    ReplyDelete
  22. Lovely entry to our Monochromatic theme at Country View Crafts - thank you for joining us! xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a message. I do appreciate it and love reading them all. If by chance you get an undelivered message please ignore it as I DO GET YOUR COMMENTS and think it may just be hotmail and outlook doing silly things.