Pages

Wednesday, 15 January 2014

Gorjuss Girl

Still on track with my new years resolution and I've another card to show you using a stamp I received way back in 2012 from the lovely Caz of Caz's Crafty Snug. What, I can hear you gasp, it's taken you so long to ink it up!! Well sometimes I have the most lovely stamps or images but just can't seem to find the right idea for them, but this stamp is perfect for the small CAS cards I've started making recently. It's a Gorjuss girl called 'flying above it all' which I coloured with Promarkers. The background paper is from my scraps box and I used a Die'sire 'Petite Dots'  folder to emboss the white card. The sentiment is a peel-off attached to a circle and I added a couple of pearls to finish off.


I shall enter this in the following challenges
Winter Wonderland challenge 'Monochrome'
Pixies Snippets Playground challenge 'Week 107 snippets'
Without Words challenge 'Spots and/or stripes'
Dream It Up challenge 'Clean  and simple'
Country View challenge 'Monochromatic'
Emerald Faeries challenge 'Things with wings'

Thanks for popping by and I hope you can come back tomorrow when I shall have my card for the PCJ challenge to show you

16 comments:

  1. This is just Gorgeous,lovely design,fab image.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a beautiful card Andrea, I love your fabulous CAS design and lovely image.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. You've stamped and coloured her beautifully Andrea, love the CAS design and a fab layout too xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous card Andrea, love it.
    Hugs
    Caz x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good morning sweetie, this is gorgeous, big hugs Pops x x x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous! I adore Gorjuss Girls images, in fact am sure I have this stamp as yet un-inked, what a great job you did - beautiful.

    Hugs, Di xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. A gorgeous monochrome piece just perfect for our challenge at the Winter Wonderland, thank you for joining us
    hugs Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you ms. kanda, for joining our CAS challenge at Dreamweaver Stencils this month. Such a beautiful whimsical piece!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wonderful sweet card love it. Thanks so much for joining us over at Emerald Faeries Challenge Blog, good luck and hope to see you next time
    ~ Denise DT ~

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely image made up into a lovely card!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a sweet card. Thanks for linking to the Dreamweaver challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  12. You've definitely found the right idea with this one! It's GORJUSS! x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Adorable stamp = lovely card. Thank you for joining the Winter Wonderlamd Monochrome challenge and good luck x Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a sweet card, love the monochrome look and love that cute image. Great use of snippets too.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wow superb colouring and layout, absolutely stunning creation :)

    Thank you so much for joining us at
    Without Words Challenge I hope you will try to join us again next Month :)
    Have a lovely day
    Crafty hugs
    Bridget :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a message. I do appreciate it and love reading them all. If by chance you get an undelivered message please ignore it as I DO GET YOUR COMMENTS and think it may just be hotmail and outlook doing silly things.