Pages

Thursday, 2 January 2014

Fizzy Moon

Hi everyone and thanks for dropping by. I guess things will be getting back to normal pretty soon with the christmas decorations being put away for another year and easter eggs appearing in the shops. My Dad has already started knitting some lovely chickens for easter and hopefully one will be jumping into my bag to make his escape.

Well day 2 of 2014 and I've actually inked up a Fizzy Moon stamp that I've had since March last year. I coloured it with Promarkers and I'm keeping to a very CAS style using up scraps of Pink Petticoat papers and just adding a peel-off sentiment. I think I shall be making quite a few of this style of small cards - it's perfect for those small stamps and a great way to use up those scraps of pretty papers.



I shall enter this in the following challenges
Pixies Snippets Playground challenge 'Week 105 use snippets'
Charisma Cardz challenge 'Birthdays'
Whimsy Stamps challenge 'Party time'
Crafty Sentiments challenge 'Birthdays' (my 2nd entry)
A Little Bit Crafty challenge 'Celebrate' (my 2nd entry)
Passion For Promarkers challenge 'Include a sentiment' (my 2nd entry)

Thanks for your visit today and just to remind you that we're having a DT call over at the PCJ challenge which closes tomorrow but the current challenge is open for another couple of weeks.

18 comments:

  1. Another pretty card Kanda an the DP's compliment the image perfectly.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Simply darling card! Thank you for joining in on all the fun at the Crafty Sentiments Designs Challenge. I hope you play along with us again soon!

    Jackie, Crafty Sentiments Designs DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kanda, Isn't he cute as anything. I really like the way you've positioned your papers on this card. I also like the papers themselves. Perfect card of either boy or girl. Happy New Year. Those chickens sound darling. Hope we get to see a picture of them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so pretty, thanks for joining in our 5th B,day party at Charisma. xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Kanda, happy new year!!
    Lovely Fizzy Moon card,
    Hugs Blankina

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is such a pretty card Andrea, adorable image and lovely CAS design.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is just gorgeous,fab image and details.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a sweet image and a wonderful card! Thanks for playing at Charisma and I hope you had a lovely Christmas & New Year! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely card and use of papers x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Really sweet card Andrea - and those Pink Petticoat papers go so well. At least I think they're PP ones - quick scrabble through papers here - yay - I was right :)

    Hugs, Di xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. A lovely card Andrea. A fabulous image and pretty papers.
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks so much for playing along this time at Crafty Sentiments and Whimsy Stamps. Your card is adorable, love the cute image and soft colors:)

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is so cute. Really adorable card with fabby image. Thanks for taking part in our Mega Christmas Challenge over at Passion for Promarkers.
    Love n hugs¨
    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  14. brilliant card and thanks for sharing at crafty sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Stunning creation and a beautiful LO thanks for joining us over at Charisma Cards
    Erin

    ReplyDelete
  16. Fab card! Thanks for joining us at Charisma Cardz.
    Joanne x

    ReplyDelete
  17. Gorgeous card...Thanks for playing along with us at A Little Bit Crafty this month :)
    Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a message. I do appreciate it and love reading them all. If by chance you get an undelivered message please ignore it as I DO GET YOUR COMMENTS and think it may just be hotmail and outlook doing silly things.