Pages

Monday, 20 January 2014

Daisy Daisy

Wild Rose Studio have some new stamps out and I couldn't resist buying this one called 'Elsie and Daisies'. For some reason it reminds me of summer and childhood and sitting making daisy chains - I wonder if kids still do that? - so I decided to go for lovely bright cheery colours. I used Promarkers to colour the image and the DP is from my box of loose sheets (so not sure who by) and I used QuicKutz nesting dies to cut them out. I had just enough of the lime green ribbon to make a bow and the daisies are made with a Cheery Lynn miniature rose die and a hole punch. Finally I added the peel-off sentiment to a snippet of card and attached with sticky pads.


I shall enter this in the following challenges
Magnoli-licious challenge 'Celebrations'
I Love Promarkers challenge 'Hot colours'
Divas By Design challenge 'Use ribbons'
Cute Card Thursday challenge 'Warm it up'
Whimsy Stamps challenge 'Something new' (my stamp)
Sparkles Monthly challenge 'Show us your new stash' (my stamp)
Dragonfly Dreams challenge 'Thoughts of summer'
Deep Ocean challenge 'Birthday'

Thanks so much for popping by and I hope you enjoy your evening.

13 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous Andrea. the image is so sweet and I love the colours and pretty daisies.
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is an adorable card Andrea, such a sweet image and lovely colours.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable card...love that the flowers are the same as on the stamp...lovely ribbon too!
    Thanks for joining us at Divas by Design!
    xxx Margreet

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kanda, this is just too cute for words even! Love the image and the shaped card. Just adorable! Thank you for joining us at Sparkles Monthly Challenges.

    Amy~DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous Andrea.

    Yes, I remember sitting for hours and making daisy chains too.

    A beautiful card and in the prettiest zingy shades, so cheerful. I'm hoping Spring is just around the corner!

    Big hugs
    Elaine xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fab image...love your gorgeous card.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. ah Kanda so pleased you treated yourself, and a great choice, love the shaping on this card and those daisies beautiful, hope you will share it with us on the Facebook WRS page
    Hugs Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is very pretty and so cute, love the image and everything about it. Thank you for joining us at I ♥ Promarkers this week and good luck xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Good morning sweetie, this is gorgeous, a gorgeous creation huggles Pops x x x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Kanda,
    what a super card. Love the shape of this creation, and everything used in this.
    Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love your card it is so bright and cheerful. Thank you for sharing with us at Dragonfly Dreams, hope we see you again soon...
    Love and Huggers ~ Lady Anne xx
    Dragonfly Dreams
    Lady Anne's
    Lady Anne's Friends

    ReplyDelete
  12. beautiful! i love the perfect bow, daisy trail and of course your perfectly colored image!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous - a really sweet image and I love the shape of your card.

    Thanks for joining us at Sparkles.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a message. I do appreciate it and love reading them all. If by chance you get an undelivered message please ignore it as I DO GET YOUR COMMENTS and think it may just be hotmail and outlook doing silly things.