Pages

Saturday, 4 January 2014

Birthday with Millie

The first weekend of 2014 - hope you're enjoying it and are fully recovered from the festivities. I can't believe how quickly the last month has passed and my daughter left to go back home to Australia this morning. It was so lovely to have her with us for christmas but she did say that next time she comes it will be when the weather is warmer!!

Four days into the new year and I've inked up another stamp from my cupboard which was candy that I received from the lovely Paula at A Little Bit Crafty way back in July 2012. I have been feeling very guilty about not having used this before as it is such a sweet image and I think perfect for this small CAS style card. It is called 'Millie with pot' from Wild Rose Studio and I coloured it with Promarkers. I cut out the image and attached with sticky pads onto white card with a circle cut out and Dovecraft Back to Basics paper behind it. Then I added a peel-off sentiment to finish.


I shall enter this in the following challenges
Winter Wonderland challenge 'Teddy bears'
ABC challenge 'C is for Colourful'
Craftyhands challenge 'Anything goes'
ALBC challenge 'Celebrate' (my 3rd entry)
Passion For Promarkers challenge 'Include a sentiment' (my 3rd entry)
Crafty Sentiments challenge 'Birthdays' (my 3rd entry)

Thanks for popping by and I hope you enjoy the rest of your weekend

15 comments:

  1. Lovely card hunni.

    Really like that stamp.

    Traceyxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. So very sweet! Thanks for playing along with the current CraftyHands challenge. Sammy-x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well isn't this a total sweetie. I love this stamp and you colored it up so nicely. I really like how you placed the circle behind her. Those peal off sentiment are very nice. I haven't seen the sentiments, but I did have some Christmas ornaments and other decorations. I love them. Enjoy the weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is just gorgeous,fab image .xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. fab card, love the colors
    thanks for playing with us at crafty sentiments
    hugs
    céline

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fab CAS card, Andrea! Cute image coloured brilliantly!
    Thanks for joining in with our mega Christmas challenge at Passion for Promarkers! Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Totally Gorgeous love the image, thank you for joining us at the Winter Wonderland for our Teddy challenge
    Hugs and Happy New Year
    Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is an adorable card Andrea, I love your CAS design and cute image.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  9. An adorable card, thank you for playing along with us at ALBC & good luck. Jane x

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a lovely card, so great for our challenge, C is for Colourful at The ABC Challenge. Thanks for joining us, Carol

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very cute. Like the layout of this card too.

    Hugs, Sarn xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. super card - fabulous image - thats one cute bear - thanks for joining us at crafty sentiments and good luck x

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a cute image and a great card. Thanks for playing along at ABC Challenges.

    Nikki

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Andrea,
    This is adorable. I love your cute image & the wonderful CAS design. Thanks for joining in our Mega Christmas Challenge at Passion For Promarkers.
    Hugs,
    Andie xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. So sweet. Thank you so much for coming over and joining in with our 5th Challenge 'Anything Goes' at CraftyHands Challenge Blog.

    Great Big Huge Hugs

    Becca xxx (DT Member)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a message. I do appreciate it and love reading them all. If by chance you get an undelivered message please ignore it as I DO GET YOUR COMMENTS and think it may just be hotmail and outlook doing silly things.