Pages

Wednesday, 11 December 2013

You're Not Having This Chimney

Good Morning to you all, hope you're keeping well and sane.

I woke up this morning and decided enough is enough and I'm not making any more christmas cards so this is one I finished yesterday. I made it very CAS just with this fun decoupage image from Ooh La La Creations straight onto a hammered card base.


I shall enter this in the following challenges
Totally Gorjuss challenge 'Anything goes with Santa'
Country View challenge 'Bah humbug' (my 2nd entry)
Lexi's Creations challenge 'Snow' (my 2nd entry)
Craftyhands challenge 'Seasons greetings / winter' (my 3rd entry)

11 comments:

  1. a very sweet and funny card!

    hugs and kisses from germany,
    silvi (GD this week on lexi's creations challenge)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card, love the image.

    Thanks for joining us at Craftyhands Challenge Blog.

    Moira DT.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this card Andrea, fabulous image and CAS design.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is just gorgeous,fab image.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. fabulous image and such a classy card love it
    Hugs Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. A gorgeous cas card, and fab image.
    I've done all my orders but still have to make my own christmas cards yet....might have to visit M & S!!
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a fun card,it's fabulous.

    Thank you for playing along in our challenge at CraftyHands x

    ReplyDelete
  8. love the card you have made thanks for sharing with lexis creations Rachel DT

    ReplyDelete
  9. Good morning sweetie this is just gorgeous, hugs Pops x x x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a fun card! Thanks for sharing it with us at Country View Crafts for this month's challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  11. love it! thanks for playing along at CraftyHands

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a message. I do appreciate it and love reading them all. If by chance you get an undelivered message please ignore it as I DO GET YOUR COMMENTS and think it may just be hotmail and outlook doing silly things.