Pages

Wednesday, 4 December 2013

Snippets and boxes

Back again to show you some little boxes I made. I think we must all get so many 6x6 paper pads free with magazines and we definitely get lots of small scraps of card, leftover ribbons, gems etc so I decided that instead of hoarding, or worse throwing them away I should start making things to be sold for charity and these are some little gift boxes that went to raise money for Macmillan nurses. Not much I know, but the person who had the stall was grateful and I used up some of my bits.

I must say thank you to Di at Pixie's Crafty Workshop for giving me the incentive as she has a weekly challenge in which you must use up your 'snippets' in order to take part. So if you've got lots of snippets hanging around then why not pop over to her blog and join in.


I shall enter this in the following challenges
Pixies Snippets Playground challenge 'Week 101 - use snippets'
Dream Valley challenge 'Anything but a card'
Craft My Life All Craft challenge 'Anything goes but NO cards'
Papertake Weekly challenge 'Anything goes' (my 3rd entry)

Thanks for popping by and I hope you can come back tomorrow when I shall have my DT card for the new challenge at Paper Crafting Journey.



10 comments:

  1. What darling little boxes! And I recognise some (quite few) of the papers as well - I think we possibly buy the same magazines :) Really lovely embellishments too.

    Am delighted you're enjoying the Playground - it's a fun place isn't it - and it's all down to you girlies for joining in!

    Hugs, Di xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a great idea for a wonderful charity! Good for you for thinking of it.
    Small pretty boxes are hard to find!
    These are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't recognise any of these papers! Notee to self. Must buy more magazines! Lol.
    Joking aside these are fab little boxes to give as a gift. Welcome to the playground and don't you go and believe any of the tales about me. hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are beautiful, fun, bright and cheery. Fabulous job with your snippets. Enjoy your evening.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely little boxes, you have made them look so pretty.Well done for using them to raise money for charity.
    Jean x

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a fabulous collection of boxes Andrea, they are all beautifully embellished.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOVE these pretty little boxes - I bet they sold quickly.

    Hugs, Sarn x

    ReplyDelete
  8. These boxes are lovely! You have inspired me to do some of my own! x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Back with my official hat on now and as its Christmas its red with a nice shiny bell on top. Thank you for joining in at Craft My Life challenge. Hugs Mrs A. (DT.)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awesome boxes Andrea! My favorite is the black one! Thanks for joining Papertake Weekly :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a message. I do appreciate it and love reading them all. If by chance you get an undelivered message please ignore it as I DO GET YOUR COMMENTS and think it may just be hotmail and outlook doing silly things.