Pages

Thursday, 19 December 2013

Santas' Sack of Surprises

Well we are definitely counting down to the big day now and even hubby is getting in the festive mood singing along to Jingle Bells.

I know I said I had called a halt on christmas cards but I had this gorgous Giordano decoupage image already made up and it was just so right for OH's nieces who are dog and cat mad. I kept to a CAS design and just layered up onto a background which I embossed using a Die'sire Embossalicious holly folder and the sentiment is a LOTV christmas grungy message stamp.


I shall enter this in the following challenges
Totally Gorjuss challenge ''Special christmas'
Sweet Stampin' challenge 'Last minute christmas'
Crafty Hazelnuts Christmas challenge 'Whatever is urgent to make'
Dream Valley challenge 'Christmas'
Bearly Mine challenge 'Anything goes' (my 2nd entry)
Papertake Weekly challenge 'Last christmas... card of the year' (my 2nd entry)
My Craft Creations challenge 'Anything goes' (my 2nd entry)

Thanks for taking the time to pop by and for all the lovely comments you leave - they are really appreciated.

7 comments:

  1. Hi Andrea, just popping by to let you know your entry does count. It's a gorgeous one, glad you decided to keep going with the Christmas cards! Thanks for playing along with us at Sweet Stampin' & thank you for all your lovely comments too.

    Merry Christmas xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just gorgeous,lovely image and design.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely card. Thank you for joining in this week at Sweet Stampin'. Good Luck and Happy Christmas. Debbiex

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card Andrea :-) I love the vintage image, super cute, and the embossed background is FAB :-)

    Hope you have a lovely Christmas :-)
    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good morning sweetie this is gorgeous I so love your creation, huggles Pops x x x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for entering your lovely card for CHNC challenge 155 - you could also enter this into my CHNC challenge extra for December - I'd love to see it there too. x

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is a fabulous Christmas card Andrea, gorgeous decoupaged image and lovely embossed background.
    Wishing you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a message. I do appreciate it and love reading them all. If by chance you get an undelivered message please ignore it as I DO GET YOUR COMMENTS and think it may just be hotmail and outlook doing silly things.