Pages

Friday, 13 December 2013

How Old ??!!

Hello and thanks for popping by. Since christmas is nearly upon us I thought it was time to start a bit of present shopping so yesterday I bought a couple of selection boxes and a tin of biscuits - well it's a start, and I did put up the tree and decorations as well !!

My Dad had his 93rd birthday this week and this is the card I made him. I used a Die'sire Embossalicious folder 'Petite Dots' to emboss a piece of blue card and wrapped some bakers' twine around it before attaching to a card blank. The numbers were cut by hand from some paper scraps and I made the sentiment on the computer.






I shall enter this in the following challenges
Crafters Companion challenge 'Ribbon, thread or twine' (I used an Embossalicious folderr)
Pixies Snippets Playground challenge 'Week 102 snippets'
Crafty Catz challenge 'Anything goes'


4 comments:

  1. Great card Kanda - and a great age for your Dad too. Happy Birthday indeed!

    Hugs, Di xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card Andrea, I love the gorgeous blue background.
    I hope your Dad had a lovely Birthday.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. great card and love the twine. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Catz! Don’t forget to check back for the winner & top 3 in January! Kim x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card. Happy Birthday to your dad. Thank you for joining us over at Crafty Catz. Hugs Nina

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a message. I do appreciate it and love reading them all. If by chance you get an undelivered message please ignore it as I DO GET YOUR COMMENTS and think it may just be hotmail and outlook doing silly things.