Pages

Thursday, 26 December 2013

Hobby House Box

Good afternoon to you all and I hope you had a wonderful christmas day. Ours was quiet but really lovely with Dad, Son and Daughter all round to join us for the day and of course we all ate far too much!!

I was also able to show Dad my last post with his snowman and it really made his day when he read the lovely messages you'd left, so a very big thank you from him to those of you who'd left a comment.

Now on to my post for today which is a box I've made especially for the Hobby House 'special christmas event' challenge. It has a hinged lid and I used my QuicKutz nesting frame dies to cut the lid and base. The papers, flowers and pretty Sylvia Zet topper are from the Hobby House, and from my stash I added lace, a string of pearls and some Memory Box die cut foliage.








I shall enter this in the following challenges
The Hobby House challenge 'Must use a Hobby House topper'
The Crafty Bloggers Network challenge 'Girly'
Charisma Cardz challenge 'Anything goes'
Cute Card Thursday challenge 'Anything goes'
Divas By Design challenge 'Anything goes'

Thanks for popping by and I hope you enjoy the rest of the holidays

10 comments:

  1. This is a fabulous decorated box Andrea, such a gorgeous image and beautifully finished.
    I'm so pleased that you had a lovely day, wishing you a very Happy New Year.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a sweet image and a wonderful card! Thanks for playing at Charisma and I hope you had a lovely Christmas! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. simply stunning gorgeous creation and beautiful use of the Hobby House products, thank you so much for joining us for our Special Christmas Event
    Hugs Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi sweetie such a gorgeous creation, huggles Pops x x x

    ReplyDelete
  5. So gorgeous, lovely cute image and a great creation, thanks for joining us at Charisma Cardz this week. xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adorable and so gorgeous..Thanks for playing along with us at Divas by Design.
    Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh so pretty. Thanks for playing with us at Divas this time x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful Box KandA. Happy New Year to you. Judy x

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a beautiful box Andrea. Thank you for joining us at The Hobby House this time. x

    ReplyDelete
  10. O wow! What a lovely lovely box! So many things possible to use it for!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a message. I do appreciate it and love reading them all. If by chance you get an undelivered message please ignore it as I DO GET YOUR COMMENTS and think it may just be hotmail and outlook doing silly things.