Pages

Sunday, 22 December 2013

Favourite

Just a quick post from me tonight with something I made back at the start of September when the weather was still quite nice and warm and the trees were full of leaves. Then the leaves turned from green to all the beautiful shades of reds, orange and browns before they finally fell off to be swept up and placed on the compost heap. Now we're snuggling up in front of the fire and christmas is only a few days away - time certainly has flown by.


This is my favourite Mo Manning make of 2013 as it was something I made just for fun and the scarecrow looks so jolly. You can find my original post here


I shall enter this in the following challenges
Mo's Digital challenge 'Favourite Mo card in 2013'
Craft-Room challenge 'Time for favourites'

Off now to wrap the pressies and have a glass of mulled wine. Thanks for popping by this evening.

2 comments:

  1. Oh now look at this! It is gorgeous! Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. Judy x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Kanda, love the sunny autumn colours of the sunflowers and scarecrow :-) Thanks for sharing with us at our favourites of 2013, Craft Room Challenge, Debi x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a message. I do appreciate it and love reading them all. If by chance you get an undelivered message please ignore it as I DO GET YOUR COMMENTS and think it may just be hotmail and outlook doing silly things.