Pages

Monday, 9 December 2013

Cold and Frosty Christmas

Good evening to you all and thanks for popping by.

Thankfully I've nearly finished my christmas cards - all of the important ones at any rate - and this is the one I've made for my daughter. I've used this sweet Nellie Snellen stamp called 'Giving Away' which I coloured with Promarkers and added touches of Stickles to the snow. The papers are a LOTV pad called 'Frosty Christmas and the dies are Marianne Creatables LR0161 lace edge and Memory Box Lindeman Snowflake. The ribbon and gem are from my stash and I made the sentiment on the computer.


I shall enter this in the following challenges
Sketch N Stash challenge 'Sketch'
Vintage Stamping challenge 'Cold and frosty colours'
A Creative Romance challenge 'Sparkle at christmas'
Craftyhands challenge 'Seasons greetings / Winter'
Craftyhazelnuts Christmas challenge 'For someone special'
Lexi's Creations challenge 'Snow'
Creative Inspirations challenge 'Contemporary christmas colours'
The Ribbon Girl challenge 'Ho ho go christmas' (my 3rd entry)
Stamping Sensations challenge 'Free and easy' (my 2nd entry)
Stamp and Create challenge 'Anything goes'

17 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous,love the colour...fab image.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so pretty Andrea, I love your adorable image and lovely blues.
    I'm sorry I have not been to visit for a while but I have been rather poorly, I'm on the mend now so hopefully will be back to normal commenting soon.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just gorgeous and I love your frosty colour palette, just perfect with this sweet image.
    Thanks for joining in with Sketch N Stash.
    Chrissie xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. your card is so adorable!

    hugs and kisses from germany,
    silvi (GD this week on lexi's creations challenge)

    ReplyDelete
  5. A gorgeous creation! Thanks for playing at Creative Inspirations and all the best for the festive season! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Abeautifully designed card. Thanks for sharing with us at Lexis, Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for entering your lovely card for CHNC challenge 154 - you could also enter this into my CHNC challenge extra for December - I'd love to see it there too. x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your card is so lovely, such a pretty image and papers, I bet your daughter will be thrilled to receive such a beautiful card made especially for her.
    Thank you for joining in the fun with us at sketch n stash x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous card Kanda! I love the image and your coloring is fabulous. Such a precious card!

    I would love to have you join me for a chance to win FREE candy on my blog if you haven’t already joined. Have a wonderful week! Hugs, Gloria

    http://purpleglocreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is such a lovely card!
    I love that monochromatic take on colours!
    Thanks so much for sharing with us at Sketch N Stash- challenge!
    xx Merkku

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful card love the image.
    Thank you for sharing at Lexis.
    Hugs Julie x

    ReplyDelete
  12. A lovely card and lovely cool colours for our theme, thanks so much for sharing with us at FlonzCraft Vintage Stamping challenges.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Very pretty card Andrea. Thanks for joining in with the Ribbon Girl Ho Ho Ho Christmas Challenge, Mary x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love the beautiful blues in this gorgeous card! Thank you for sharing it with us at Stamping Sensations this month.

    Lynne

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beautiful card, love the colour tones.

    Thank you so much for coming over and joining in with our 4th Challenge at CraftyHands Challenge Blog.

    Great Big Huge Hugs

    Becca xxx (DT Member)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Beautiful card,thank you for joining us at A Creative Romance and Merry Christmas
    Louise xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Fabulous creation, thanks for joining Stamping Sensations, good luck.
    Happy crafting
    Tracy x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a message. I do appreciate it and love reading them all. If by chance you get an undelivered message please ignore it as I DO GET YOUR COMMENTS and think it may just be hotmail and outlook doing silly things.