Pages

Friday, 6 December 2013

Christmas Star

Another weekend upon us and I keep forgetting what day it is. I blame my daughter for that as she is arriving from Australia this weekend and she kept saying she would be here on Sunday but of course she'd forgotten that she gains time and she actually arrives tomorrow !! It will be her first christmas in England since 2008

Anyway my post today is to show you another 'snippet' make - this star was made using only a 6 inch by 3 inch piece of paper and some glue. This is the first time I've made one of these stars and it was very easy once I'd worked out which way to line up the strips and where to glue them. I shall make a few more from other paper scraps and hang them together on a string.


I shall enter this in the following challenges
Pixies Snippets Playground challenge 'Week 101 snippets' (my 2nd entry)
Dream Valley challenge 'Anything but a card (my 2nd entry)
Papertake Weekly challenge 'Anything goes' (my 5th and final entry)
Divas By Design challenge 'Feeling festive' (my 2nd entry)
Through The Purple Haze challenge 'Christmas makes'

Just to remind you we are having a DT call until 3 January over at Paper Crafting Journey so if you'd like to be a part of our team then check out the details here.

Thanks for popping by and I hope you all have a great weekend.

14 comments:

  1. Fantastic...i love it.....very fragile but lovely

    fiona DT
    TTPH

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh this is so very pretty and sounds easy to make also. Can't beat it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A gorgeous Christmas star - it looks brilliant.
    I bet you can't wait to see your daughter - have a fabulous time.
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lovely way to make a star and a great idea!! Thanks for showing us this at Through the Purple Haze Challenges!
    Darcy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous Andrea! I haven't a clue how you made it but it's stunning!

    Hugs, Di xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is lovely, they will look lovely hanging up.
    Thank you for joining us in Through The Purple Haze challenge, good luck x

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a LOVELY star! Thanks for joining us at TTPH!

    ~Ashley
    TTPH DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fab, I love it. I'd imagine they'll look stunning all strung together.
    Thanks for joining us at
    Through The Purple Haze Challenges
    Hugs, Teresa DT
    Ceesa's Card Creations

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi sweetie, brilliant creation, love the colours hugs Pops x x x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh Andrea - I love your fabulous Christmas star! How beautiful!
    Hugs,
    Marie XX

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is so delicate and beautiful! How lovely that your daughter is getting home for the holidays! Enjoy your visit!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fabulous!
    Thanks for playing along with The Divas this week.
    Good luck.
    Debs xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a lovely, delicate snippets make! (Yay! Snippets!) I hope your daughter has arrived home safe and well, what a wonderful Christmas present to have her home!

    Oh, and thanks for joining in at Dream Valley (almost forgot lol!)

    love Mags B x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a message. I do appreciate it and love reading them all. If by chance you get an undelivered message please ignore it as I DO GET YOUR COMMENTS and think it may just be hotmail and outlook doing silly things.