Pages

Sunday, 1 December 2013

Christmas Hedgehogs

Good evening to you all and thanks for popping by.

I can't believe it's December 1st already and I still haven't finished making all my christmas cards. Still I had a great start to the day when I found I had not only one but two challenge wins and a top 3 pick. After all my whooping for joy hubby realised I was in a very good mood so suggested I might like to do a bit of housework for a change - I couldn't really refuse him now could I, so hence the lateness of my post.

This is a Penny Black stamp called 'Here Comes Christmas' which I stamped twice to decoupage the little hedgies. I used Promarkers to colour and some liquid pearls for the snow on the plantpot. The papers are LOTV 'Frosty Christmas' and the snowflake die is Memory Box 'Crystal Snowflake'. I made the sentiment on the computer and added a couple of gems from my stash.


I shall enter this in the following challenges
Penny Black Saturday challenge 'Sparklers'
Papertake Weekly challenge 'Sketchie time' (I used sketch no 43 - rotated)
The Ribbon Girl challenge 'Ho ho ho christmas'
Totally Gorjuss challenge 'Snows the way to go'
Ladybug Crafts Ink TLT challenge 'Blue + white colour combo'
Stampin' For The Weekend challenge 'Feeling festive'
A Little Bit Crafty challenge 'Christmas Cheer'
Natalie and Amy's challenge 'Cute & cuddly christmas' (ok, maybe a bit prickly but they are cute !)
Stamping Sensations challenge 'Free and easy'
My Mum's Craft Shop challenge 'Winter / christmas'
Lothian Crafts challenge 'Christmas - using your dies'
I Love Promarkers challenge 'Anything goes'
Passion For Promarkers challenge 'In the family'
Cards and Scrap challenge 'Winter' (my 3rd entry)
Sparkles Monthly challenge 'Animals' (my 2nd entry)

20 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous Andrea. I love the cute little hedgies and fab layout.
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a lovely christmas card! Thanks for playing at PBSC! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on your wins.
    this is a lovely card. I love the stamped image, it's so cute. Sharon x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card, I love the cute image and beautiful papers.
    Thank you for taking part in the Passion for Promarkers Challenge
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous,fab image and papers.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a lovely card - I adore hedgehogs! I also have 'a thing' about snowflakes LOL! Thanks for joining in the challenge this month.
    Pamela
    DT member for Lothian Crafts.

    ReplyDelete
  7. A gorgeous card. Love the image and the design. Thanks for sharing with us at Lothian Crafts Online and good luck.
    Mags
    x

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is adorable Andrea, such a cute image and lovely blue papers.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  9. what a sweet card ,love the adorable hedgehog and papers
    Thanks for joining us at the I ♥ ProMarkers challenge.. and good luck
    tracey x

    ReplyDelete
  10. A gorgeous creation just love it
    Hugs Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful card Andrea, love the cute image.
    Hugs
    Caz x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Good morning sweetie this is just stunning, gorgeous creation as always huggles Pops x x x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Still on the copy and paste I am afraid but wanted to pop in any take a peek at your latest make, say hello and thank you for joining in at Stamping Sensations challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Adorable card and such a sweet image! Thanks for joining in the fun with us at PFP last week :) Donna ♥ x

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is lovely KandA. I just love Penny Black stamps. Judy x

    ReplyDelete
  16. what a sweet card! Love the hedgies and the LO. Cute DP's and snowflake. Thank you for joining us at Sparkles Monthly Challenge this Month for our "Animals" Challenge.

    Amy~DT

    ReplyDelete
  17. Absolutely adorable! These hedgehogs don't look prickly at all.

    Thanks for joining in this month's challenge at Natalie and Amy's.

    Emma x

    ReplyDelete
  18. Delightful card, thanks for joining us at Stamping sensations

    Francesca x

    ReplyDelete
  19. Another really cute card - love the hedgehogs and the paper you've used.

    Thanks for joining us at the Sparkles Monthly Challenge.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  20. This is a lovely card. Thank you for joining us at A Little Bit Crafty this month. Jacqui

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a message. I do appreciate it and love reading them all. If by chance you get an undelivered message please ignore it as I DO GET YOUR COMMENTS and think it may just be hotmail and outlook doing silly things.