Pages

Tuesday, 10 December 2013

Christmas By Candlelight

Hi everyone and thanks for taking the time to pop by at this busy time of the year.

This is a very CAS christmas card that happened totally by chance when I was just moving stuff around on the table. I used a pearlescent card base with the Memory Box Grand Merry Christmas die cut from red metallic card and the topper is LOTV which I attached with sticky pads. I love it when a card comes together like this without even having to think about it.


I shall enter this in the following challenges
Cute Card Thursday challenge 'Eternal Flame'
Songbird challenge 'Merry christmas everybody'
Ladybug Crafts Ink TLT challenge 'Keep it cleand and simple'
My Craft Creations challenge 'Anything goes' (my 2nd entry)
Craftyhands challenge 'Seasons greetings / winter' (my 2nd entry)
A Creative Romance challenge 'Sparkle at christmas' (my 2nd entry)
Lothian Crafts Online challenge 'Christmas using your dies' (my 2nd entry)
CAS on Sunday challenge 'Christmas'


13 comments:

  1. A gorgeous card Andrea. The word die looks fab in metallic red, and I love the sweet image too.
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous Andrea, my favourite die and adorable image.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card, this die is great and the image is cute too! Sharon x

    ReplyDelete
  4. A simple design but beautiful! Thanks for joining in the challenge this month.
    Pamela
    DT member for Lothian Crafts.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for joining us at Ladybug Crafts Ink - Linky now working please can you re-submit your card -http://ladybugscraftsinkchallengeblog.blogspot.co.uk/2013/12/keep-it-clean-and-simple-challenge.html xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. A lovely creation. Thanks for sharing with us at Lothian Crafts Online.
    Mags
    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is gorgeous,fab colours and image.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. You didn't even think about it?!! I'm so impressed! It's beautiful!! Thanks for joining us at Ladybugs I C .
    Chris
    x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous card, Kanda. Sweet image and lay out. Thank you for joining us at CAS on Sunday. Luv, Wilma

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you so much for coming over and joining in with our 4th Challenge at CraftyHands Challenge Blog.

    Great Big Huge Hugs

    Becca xxx (DT Member)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful card thanks for joining us over at CAS on sunday.

    ReplyDelete
  12. BEAUTIFUL!!! Love the red; so shiny, sparkly and delightful!!

    Thank you for joining us at Ladybug Crafts Ink!!
    ~Michele, DT

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love the CAS design and the image is lovely. Thanks for sharing with us at Songbird challenges, good luck! Jo xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a message. I do appreciate it and love reading them all. If by chance you get an undelivered message please ignore it as I DO GET YOUR COMMENTS and think it may just be hotmail and outlook doing silly things.