Pages

Tuesday, 3 December 2013

Almost Santa Time

Hi everyone, hope you're having a good week and getting yourselves prepared for Santa's visit. I'm not at all organised - but then I haven't been organised for the past umpteen christmasses and the world hasn't come to an end so I don't worry about it nowadays.

In my last post I told you I had been very lucky to win 2 prizes, one of which was on the ABC challenge blog. My prize was a LOTV voucher and as they sent me the code yesterday (how quick was that) I was able to go shopping and of course I had to add a few extra bits so that I could take advantage of their 24 hour sale - so I'd like to say a big thank you to all at the ABC challenge and also the lovely people at LOTV for the prize.

So on to my card which I made for my Dad to give his sister. I used one of the fabulous decoupage sheets from Joanna Sheen's Giordano Christmas collection and the papers were from my pile of loose sheets so not sure who from. The sentiment was made on the computer and cut out with Marianne Creatable LR0180 die. I used Tattered Lace Christmas Florals to make the Poinsettias and the foliage is from the Memory Box Fabulous Phlox. I finished by adding a few pearls from my stash.


I shall enter this in the following challenges
Joanna Sheen challenge 'Make it sparkle christmas challenge'
Country View challenge 'Bah humbug'
Crafting Musketeers challenge 'Layer it up'
The ABC challenge 'A for Almost christmas'
My Craft Creations challenge 'Anything goes'
Bearly Mine challenge 'Christmas sentiment'
Crafty Catz challenge 'Santa Claus is coming to town'
Crafty Little Fairies challenge 'Classic christmas - red, green & gold'
Papertake Weekly challenge 'Anything goes'
Sketchy Colors challenge 'Red and green'


16 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Andrea. A fabulous image and design.
    Congratulations on your wins
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a fabulous Christmas card Andrea, I love your gorgeous decoupage image and lovely papers.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. A card perfect Christmas card Andrea.
    I do love the decoupaged traditional Father Christmas image.
    A fab layout and pretty embellies.

    I'm not organised either! I've not even thought about the gift buying process yet...oh dear!

    Big hugs
    Elaine xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a beautiful card love the image.
    Thanks for sharing at Bearly Mine Challenge.
    Hugs Julie x

    ReplyDelete
  5. A gorgeous creation! Thanks for playing at PTW! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. A beautiful job coloring this wonderful Santa. Lovely card!
    Thank you for joining us at ABC's Challenge! Good luck and please join us again!

    ReplyDelete
  7. A gorgeous card,like the vintage feel of it too...
    Thanks for joining us at CraftyCatz this week.x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Santa looks so adorable! Really gorgeous card. Thank you for joining us at ABC Challenge. Hugs! MOjca

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely Santa card, thanks for playing along with us at CRAFTY CATZ x carol

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous cards in our christmascolorchallenge...Love the santa picture....
    Thank you for joining SC's challenge this week.
    Lot's of good luck, and welcome back..
    Hugs, Kaia

    ReplyDelete
  11. A lovely creation. Thanks for sharing with us at Crafting Musketeers and good luck.
    Mags
    x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful, thank you for joining us over at the Crafting Musketeers Challenge Blog, Fran (DT) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks for sharing your beautiful card for Crafting Musketeers 'layer it up' challenge, Hazel, DT Crafting Musketeers - you could also enter this into my CHNC challenge extra for December - I'd love to see it there too. x

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is a great card. thank you for joining us at A Little Bit Crafty this month. Jacqui

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beautiful card. Thanks for sharing it for the Crafting Musketeers 'layer it up' challenge,
    Jackie DT

    ReplyDelete
  16. A beautiful, festive card. Thank you for sharing your creativity with us this month at Country View Challenges. We hope you had a lovely Christmas and wish you all the best for 2014! Chris xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a message. I do appreciate it and love reading them all. If by chance you get an undelivered message please ignore it as I DO GET YOUR COMMENTS and think it may just be hotmail and outlook doing silly things.