Pages

Saturday, 9 November 2013

White Christmas

Hello all and a big special hello to my lovely followers.

I had a super start to the day when the postie bought me this fabulous surprise from Dorte. It contains lots of wonderful goodies which I shall love using and isn't that tag so adorable. Thank you so much Dorte you really made my day.


I'm not so keen on making cards for men at the best of times and even though my Dad says he's not bothered about cards I think secretly he is but there aren't that many that he really likes. So I decided on CAS and white and put this card together. It rather reminds me of his garden when it snows with his bird table up against the fence and he loves to watch the birds feeding.

I used a kraft card base with white card embossed using a Die'sire Embossalicious Grande Dots folder. The stamp is Wild Rose Studio 'Birdhouse' coloured with Promarkers and the dies are Marianne Creatables LR0136 tree and Die-namics Picket Fence. I made the sentiment using a gold peel-off and gold gel pen for the handwritten 'Dad'.


I shall enter this in the following challenges
Magnolia-licious challenge 'Anything goes'
Penny Black and More challenge 'Anything goes'
Stamping Sensations challenge 'Christmas'
Without Words challenge 'Getting ready for christmas'
Simon Says Wednesday challenge 'Keep it clean and simple'
Allsorts challenge 'White christmas'
Sweet Stampin' challenge 'Christmas is coming'
Crafty Hazelnuts Christmas challenge 'Outdoors'
Scrapping4fun challenge 'Anything goes'
Papertake Weekly challenge 'Anything goes + option christmas' (my 3rd entry)
Whimsy Stamps challenge 'Anything goes' (my 3rd entry)
Christmas at Sweet Stampin' challenge 'Cards for the men' (my 2nd entry)


Thanks for your visit today and I hope you enjoy the rest of your weekend.


21 comments:

  1. It looks fabulous Kanda and I am sure he will love it. Thanks for joining us at Sweet Stampin this week
    x catherine

    ReplyDelete
  2. A brilliant card Andrea. I love the image and design - perfect.
    I hope you're having a lovely weekend
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card, great design and very pretty, thanks for joining my challenge at Allsorts. xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous creation, thanks for joining Penny Black & More @ Allsorts challenge, good luck.
    Happy crafting
    Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is fabulous Andrea, the little picket fence looks perfect against the white background - I'm sure your Dad will love it.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this, such a gorgeous stamp and fab layout. Thanks for joining our Christmas challenge this week, good luck. Hugz Suzanne Sweet Stampin Dt

    ReplyDelete
  7. As it’s something I really don’t like doing for a whole comment will admit to this being a copy and paste one because I am unable to type properly at the moment, but didn't want to miss the opportunity to take a look at your lovely creation and thank you for joining us at Stamping Sensation, Allsorts and PB&M challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  8. enjoy your parcel from Dorte :) and what a gorgeous card love the little scene so pretty
    Hugs Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous card, lovely image and the picket fence with the embossing background are great!
    Thank you for your entry at Scrapping4funChallenges!
    Rachelle DT
    http://scrapping4funchallenges.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. A fabulous Christmas card! What a gorgeous stamp, beautifully coloured and great choice of papers too. Thanks for joining us at stamping Sensations this month and good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love your cute Christmas card, brilliant embossing and the use of the fence.

    Thank you for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge.

    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  12. That's lovely! Fabulous image and lovely design, just the right amount of added detail! Thanks for joining us at Sweet Stampin' this week.
    Chris x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful card! I like how the delicate image sits so prettily among all the white embossing and the wonderful way you`ve personalized it for your dad.
    Thanks for joining us at Christmas at Sweet Stampin' and be sure to stop by again!
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  14. This prettily coloured image is perfect for a male card I love how you have teamed it with the picket fence and little tree. Thank you for participating in our Christmas at Sweet Stampin' challenge this month. Hugs, Lesley

    ReplyDelete
  15. Just popping back to say Thanks for joining this months challenge at Without Words
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thanks for entering your lovely card for CHNC challenge 150 - you could also enter this into my CHNC challenge extra for November - I'd love to see it there too. x

    ReplyDelete
  17. Absolutely perfect for a man's card and i love the CAS design too.

    Thanks for joining us at Penny Black & More this month and good luck, luv Sam x

    ReplyDelete
  18. Thank you for joining in with the Allsorts challenge this week. A great design Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  19. What a gorgeous card! I love the embossing and the small pops of color. Thanks for joining us at Scrapping4fun!

    ~Ashley
    Scrapping4fun Challenges DT

    ReplyDelete
  20. Wow superb colouring and layout, absolutely stunning creation :)

    Thank you so much for joining us at
    Without Words Challenge I Hope you will try to join us again :)
    Have a lovely day
    Crafty hugs
    Bridget :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a message. I do appreciate it and love reading them all. If by chance you get an undelivered message please ignore it as I DO GET YOUR COMMENTS and think it may just be hotmail and outlook doing silly things.