Pages

Wednesday, 13 November 2013

Sweet Sugar Mice

Good afternoon to you all and a big hello to my followers, new and old. Thank you for your visits.

I've not been in the blogging or crafting mood the last few days - probably an overdose of christmas card making has addled my brain, along with laptop problems. My followers and followers on everyone elses blogs plus other bits of blogger were disappearing, I was getting a message saying my Windows wasn't genuine and the antivirus software kept disappearing from my laptop completely. I've finally worked out that is the new version of Avast antivirus that has been causing all the problems and I've gone back to Microsoft antivirus and up to now things seem to be going okay (says she with fingers and toes crossed).

So this is a card I made and which I haven't got around to blogging. It's a CAS design as is my usual with the fabulous House Mouse decoupages. This sheet is from the 'Food and Drink 2' collection along with the sentiment and the paper is Pink Petticoat.





I shall enter this in the following challenges
Joanna Sheen challenge 'Food for thought'
That Craft Place challenge 'Sentiment'
Cute Card Thursday challenge 'Animal magic' (my 2nd entry)
The Corrosive challenge 'Fur and feathers' (my 2nd entry)
Cards Galore challenge 'Animals' (my 2nd entry)
Dream Valley challenge 'Humour' (my 2nd entry)
Craft Room challenge 'Afternoon tea / photo inspiration'

 Thanks again for popping by and I hope you enjoy the rest of your week

12 comments:

  1. You just can't go wrong with House Mouse in my book. I love the CAS style letting all the emphasis be on that darling image. Great sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous decoupage image just perfect to our teatime challenge at Craft-Room.
    Hope to see you again;-))m

    ReplyDelete
  3. A gorgeous card Andrea. the image is so sweet and you do decoupage so well.
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is just gorgeous,fab design and image.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is adorable Andrea, such a wonderful image.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Kanda :-) this is so sweet and house mouse are so cute. Gorgeous colours too.
    Thank you for joining in with us this fortnight at Craft Room Challenge
    Annie x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous card! Thanks for joining us at The Corrosive Challenge Blog with your fur/feather card. It fits perfectly with the challenge. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Kanda - super cute card and perfect for our challenge, thanks so much for sharing with us at Craft-Room...Esther xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Kanda, just adorable!!! thanks for sharing with us at Craft Room challenge, Debi x

    ReplyDelete
  10. An delightful image in beautiful subtle tones. Thank you for sharing with us at the Craft Room. Suzanne x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you for sharing your beautiful card with us at Craft-Room challenge.
    xxx Hazel.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks for sharing at That Craft Place.

    Susan

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a message. I do appreciate it and love reading them all. If by chance you get an undelivered message please ignore it as I DO GET YOUR COMMENTS and think it may just be hotmail and outlook doing silly things.