Pages

Wednesday, 27 November 2013

Raspberry Fun

Hello to you all and a very big welcome to my new followers.
Gosh, I can't believe we're almost into December and in four weeks it will be christmas day. Where has this year gone?!

Over at the House Mouse challenge they want to see cards featuring your favourite things - so of course for me that would be any of the cute little meeces but I especially love them decoupaged. This sheet is from the Joanna Sheen House Mouse 'Fruit and Nut' collection and it is one of my favourites not least because they are picking raspberries. I must admit to being partial to the odd chocolate or two but given the choice I would rather have a nice (big) bowl of raspberries and cream.
As is my way with these little meeces I kept it very CAS, just adding a butterfly from my stash.


I shall enter this in the following challenges
House Mouse & Friends challenge 'My favourite things'
Joanna Sheen challenge 'Celebrate'
Crafty Cardmakers challenge 'Clean and simple'
Crafting For All Seasons challenge 'Birthdays'
Through The Purple Haze challenge 'Use your craft stash'

13 comments:

  1. oh this is gorgeous Kanda, love the image and the little butterfly too, thank you for joining us at the House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge
    Hugs Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the image and gorgeous colours.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kanda, a sweet decoupaged card with and adorable bunch of mice. Love the raspberry theme too. Thanks for joining us at the House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge.

    Hugs
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  4. love House Mouse cards....its beautiful..and fab...

    fiona DT
    TTPH

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your CAS style with this little guys is perfect. Love that butterfly. Thanks so much for joining us here at House Mouse & Friends.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great image! Thanks for joining in my CAS challenge at Crafty Cardmakers and Good Luck!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yummy Berries on your CaS card!
    Thanks for playing with us on the House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge!
    XoX
    ToM

    ReplyDelete
  8. Kanda, this is just gorgeous! I love the colours & those berries look good enough to eat!
    Thanks for playing at Crafting For All Seasons this time!
    Good Luck
    Hugs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is a fabulous card Andrea, I love the CAS design and of course your fabulous decoupaged House-Mouse image.
    Thank you for joining us at House-Mouse & Friends Monday Challenge.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous card Andrea :-) I love these meeces carrying off the berries, don't they look pleased with themselves ,, haha :-)

    thanks for joining us on the House Mouse and Friends Challenge
    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Kanda super card love house mouse. Thanks for joining us at Crafting for all Seasons. Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love this! So cute! House Mice are always fun to use.

    Thanks for joining us at Through the Purple Haze Challenges.

    Lucy DT x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Aww such a sweet card! Thanks so much for joining us at Crafty Cardmakers for our "Clean And Simple" challenge.
    Fiona x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a message. I do appreciate it and love reading them all. If by chance you get an undelivered message please ignore it as I DO GET YOUR COMMENTS and think it may just be hotmail and outlook doing silly things.