Pages

Tuesday, 19 November 2013

IndigoBlu Chocolate Orange

I'm back again with another card and another new style for me.  I decided to have a play with an IndigoBlu stamp called Ella Bella. My first attempt was to stamp using an orange Aquamarker pen but although the colour was fabulous it didn't stamp too well, so without cleaning the stamp off I inked it up with black Memento ink and stamped onto designer paper from a Websters Pages pad. It is a much softer finish and IRL you can see hints of orange which don't seem to show up in the photo. I used a kraft base card and the flowers and pearls are from my stash.

It was lovely to take a break from making christmas cards but I will definitely have to add some coloured stamp pads on my list for santa !!


I shall enter this in the following challenges
IndigoBlu challenge 'Chocolate orange'
Ladybug Crafts Ink TLT challenge 'Use kraft cardstock'
My Mum's Craft Shop challenge 'Autumn colours' (my 2nd entry)


8 comments:

  1. Beautiful card, Kanda! I love this image. Great stamping and lovely design. Thanks for joining us at Ladybugs for our Kraft challenge.
    Chris
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a fabulous card Andrea, such a beautiful image.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful Andrea.
    I love these images, and the colours are gorgeous.
    I have the same problem stamping with the distress ink pads. They are fab for colouring with and distressing, but no matter how hard I try, I can't get a clean image if I stamp with them!

    Big hugs
    Elaine xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card. I love the way her hair is blowing. She looks so carefree. Stunning! You want a break from making Christmas cards and I need to get myself kicked into gear!
    Hugs,
    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful,love the fab image and details.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card Andrea. Love it.
    Hugs
    Caz x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely card Andrea. Thanks for joining in with the IndigoBlu challenge .... good luck! Linda xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Glad you could enter the chocolate orange challenge with your fab design
    P x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a message. I do appreciate it and love reading them all. If by chance you get an undelivered message please ignore it as I DO GET YOUR COMMENTS and think it may just be hotmail and outlook doing silly things.