Pages

Sunday, 24 November 2013

Happy Birthday Star

Good afternoon to you all and I hope you're enjoying a nice relaxing weekend.

I still have a few christmas cards to make but decided to have a bit of a break and have a play with a new stamp which was in my package from Dorte. So I had a rummage in my scraps box and made this small card with a top fold. The stamp is Penny Johnson 'Star Ballerina' which I coloured with Promarkers and cut into a circle. I layered this onto another circle and the paper is from Pink Petticoat. I just added a snippet of lace, some pearls and a silver peel-off sentiment to finsh.






I shall enter this in the following challenges
Divas By Design challenge 'Make it pretty' (my 2nd entry)
Crafty Little Fairies challenge 'Lace n pearls'
Sketch Saturday challenge 'Sketch'
Sweet Stampin' challenge 'Cause for celebration'
Pixies Snippets Playground challenge 'week 100 use snippets'
That Craft Place challenge 'Stars'
Wags 'n Whiskers challenge 'Cards for kids'
Paper Creator's Crafts challenge 'Birthdays'

Thanks for your visit today and a huge thank you to those of you who take the time to leave a comment. I love reading them and they are always most appreciated.

21 comments:

  1. Another pretty card Andrea, such lovely papers and sweet image.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Andrea,
    such a pretty card. Love the image and papers used. Isn't the image a cutie.
    Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous papers and image, a very pretty card.
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so precious, Andrea! A really stunning snippets card!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is really pretty .i love the delicate pink and blue. Hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love what you have done with the sketch this week, Andrea. What a sweet ballerina. Thanks for playing along at Sketch Saturday.
    Hugs, Cathy xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so pretty...lovely, soft colours and beautiful colouring!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow Andrea, such a pretty card. Of course I adore the pink and what a darling image.

    Hugs, Di xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the soft colours, really pretty card. Thank you for joining us at Sweet Stampin'. Sammy-x

    ReplyDelete
  10. So pretty card, very sweet !
    Thanks for joining us at the Paper Creator challenge !
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. WOW this is gorgeous! Thanks for your kind words on my Blog today too. Judy x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Kanda this is so pretty. I so love that image and your pretty card. Thanks for sharing it with us at Divas, Jx

    ReplyDelete
  13. A beautiful image and a gorgeous card. A great entry for Divas, Jx

    ReplyDelete
  14. THis is so beautiful! Great layout, and I love the papers and image. The lace and pearls are the perfect, distrete touch.

    Hugs, Anne.

    ReplyDelete
  15. how gorgeous loving it
    Hugs Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Good Morning sweetie, this is really gorgeous :0) big hugs love Pops x x x

    ReplyDelete
  17. Gorgeous card, Thanks for joining us at Diva's
    Hugs
    Jayne

    ReplyDelete
  18. Awe she is so sweet. Thanks for joining us at Sweet Stampin' this week.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Such a cute ballerina. I really like the delicate colours and papers. Lynn x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a message. I do appreciate it and love reading them all. If by chance you get an undelivered message please ignore it as I DO GET YOUR COMMENTS and think it may just be hotmail and outlook doing silly things.