Pages

Wednesday, 27 November 2013

Christmas With the Snow Family

Back again with another card I managed to get finished this morning.

I bought this stamp called 'Snow Family' from Sugar Nellie and I've inked it up, coloured it and started making a card with it several times and never been happy with the result but this time I think I've finally cracked it.
I decided to try a tall CAS card, coloured the image with Promarkers and I used the Memory Box 'grand merry christmas' die to cut the 'christmas' letters from some scraps of red holographic card. Finally I cut a Marianne Creatable LR0189 mistletoe sprig from another card scrap with pearls for berries and I added a sprinkling of snow to the image with Stickles.

I must apologise for the quality of the photgraph but I really am struggling with the lighting this time of year and this really does sparkle when the light catches it.


I shall enter this in the following challenges
Country View challenge 'Letters'
The Sugar Bowl challenge 'Sparkle and shine w/a Sugar Nellie image'
Sweet Stampin' challenge 'Cause for celebration' (my 2nd entry)
Pixies Snippets Playground challenge 'Week 100 snippets' (my 2nd entry)
Rudolph Day challenge 'Something festive'
Cards & Scrap challenge 'Winter'


16 comments:

  1. Love the image and gorgeous design.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is lovely KandA, I am liking that vertical sentiment. Judy x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the look of this tall card...M ust give one a try as I have never made one this size.
    Your card is lovely and shimmery
    ,

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card, fabulous image and love the glittery Christmas.

    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good Morning sweetie, this is really gorgeous. big hugs love Pops x x x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Andrea . . . thank you for entering Rudolph Day with this sweet snow family card. I really like the mistletoe embellishment at the top too.

    Hugs
    Sarn xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. hoi hoi
    What an adorable card this is Andrea. I absolutely love your style Thanks for playing along with us! op cards and scrap

    groetjes
    Thmar

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous CAS Christmas card! Thanks for celebrating with us at Sweet Stampin'
    Chris
    x

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is a fabulous CAS card Andrea, I love you snow family.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fabulous CAS card. Love the image. Thanks for joining in on our celebration challenge this week, good luck. Suzanne Sweet Stampin DT

    ReplyDelete
  11. Super card Andrea! Great image and so well designed. The M in the sentiment works brilliantly, pulls it all together so well!

    Hugs, Di xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Live the C&S look of this card, thanks 4 joining us in the sugar bowl. Hugs Juls

    ReplyDelete
  13. Prachtige winterse kaart!!
    Bedankt voor het meedoen met deze uitdaging van Cards&Scrap!!
    Groetjes Tinie

    ReplyDelete
  14. Fabulous card, love this image! Thanks for sharing with us at the Sugar Bowl this month! Hope to see you again soon! Pami x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a message. I do appreciate it and love reading them all. If by chance you get an undelivered message please ignore it as I DO GET YOUR COMMENTS and think it may just be hotmail and outlook doing silly things.