Pages

Wednesday, 20 November 2013

Christmas Angel

Last year I bought quite a few LOTV sheets of die-cut images (mostly christmas) and as you got 6 on each sheet multiplied by at least 15 sheets that adds up to a lot of cards to be made. I guess I'll still be using them christmas 2014 and I daren't buy any of the new art pads until I've used these up first.

So here is one of those sweet angel images which I cut into a circle and layered onto a Marianne Creatables LR0129 die. I embossed a piece of white card with a Die'sire Embossalicious Grande Dots folder and die cut the bottom edge with Marianne Creatables LR0201 die. The snowflake tucked behind the image is Marianne Creatables LR0185. Finaly I added some Hobby House Pearls and snowflake charm and the ribbon is from my stash.


I shall enter this in the following challenges
The Ribbon Girl challenge 'White'
Winter Wonderland challenge 'Fairies or angels'
Cute Card Thursday challenge 'So angelic'
Penny's Paper Crafty challenge 'Anything goes'
Christmas At Sweet Stampin' challenge 'White on white' (my 2nd entry)
Marianne Design Divas challenge 'Charm +/or Ribbon'
Crafty Sentiments Designs challenge 'Christmas'
A Creative Romance challenge 'Winter blues'

I hope you can pop back tomorrow when I shall my DT card for the PCJ challenge to show you

16 comments:

  1. Beautiful,gorgeous image and design.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute card
    thanks for playing with us at crafty sentiments
    hugs
    céline

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card Andrea - I've got piles of them as well - so useful and it's amazing how quickly you get through them though! Thanks for joining in with the Ribbon Girl Colour Challenge November, Mary x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous Andrea. I have quite a few of these topper sheets too...really must use them!
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is gorgeous,thanks for joining CCT this week!
    Hugs Heidy

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is stunning Andrea, the beautiful image looks fabulous against the white background.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! This card gave me shivers! I love all of the embossing and the white on white! Just gorgeous!

    Hugs,

    Chriss

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you for joining us at Winter Wonderland with this beautiful card! Lovin all the white and a gorgeous angel for our theme too :)
    Kelly.x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful thank you so much for joining us at the Winter Wonderland
    Hugs Kate xx
    ps I have some new candy if you are interested :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awwww, this is so sweet. What pretty diecuts you used, too! Thanks for joining us at the Christmas at Sweet Stampin' challenge this month! --Gail

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is gorgeous. I love the sweet image and beautiful white detailing.
    Thank you for taking part in the Christmas at Sweet Stampin' Challenge this month
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous!! I love how the image pops on the all white card!! :) :) Thank you for joining us @ Crafty Sentiments “Christmas” challenge!!
    Nicole’s Craft Nook
    Nicole’s YUM YUM BLOG Candy

    ReplyDelete
  13. A lovely creation. Thanks for sharing with us at Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenges and good luck.
    Mags
    x

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is just beautiful - love your design! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Crafty Sentiments and good luck! Rachel x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Very pretty!! Great to see you at MaRIANNE DESIGN DIVA'S again Kanda,
    hope you will join soon with another lovely card,
    Hugs Blankina
    MDD DT

    ReplyDelete
  16. Such a stunning Chrismas Card,
    thank you so much for join us at MDD challenge this month.Good luck and return soon!
    Greets Gudrun MDD DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a message. I do appreciate it and love reading them all. If by chance you get an undelivered message please ignore it as I DO GET YOUR COMMENTS and think it may just be hotmail and outlook doing silly things.