Pages

Thursday, 21 November 2013

Bling That Snowman

Good morning to you all and as promised here is my DT card for the new challenge over at the Paper Crafting Journey. The theme this fortnight is 'Bling It Up' and we are sponsored by Digistamps4Joy so we want to see all your paper creations with BLING

I've used a Digistamps4Joy image called 'Mr Snowman' and coloured him with Promarkers. I kept to a CAS style and matted the image onto silver mirri-card and used Memory Box 'Frostyville Border' die to cut the snowflakes edge. Then I added Silver gems, a peel-off sentiment and a toch of Stickles to the 'snow'


I shall enter this in the following challenges
A Little Bit Crafty challenge 'Sparkle and shine' (my 3rd entry)
Penny's Paper Crafty challenge 'Anything goes' (my 2nd entry)
Crafty Sentiments challenge 'Christmas' (my 2nd entry)
The Paper Shelter challenge 'Christmas is coming'
Without Words challenge 'Getting ready for christmas' (my 3rd entry)
Dream Valley challenge 'Clean and simple' (my 2nd entry)

Thanks for popping by and I do hope you will bling it up and come to join in with us.

17 comments:

  1. I love this snowman and I especially love how your sponges around him leaving white space. That looks great. The die cut and the bling as all very nice and really add to the entire look of the card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow Kanda this is gorgeous love the clean classy elegance with that beautiful image and die cut
    Hugs Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this card. I love the metallic silver with the snowman. GREAT dies on this card and wonderful how you shaded around the snowman. Good luck in your challenges! --Gail

    ReplyDelete
  4. fab card, love the mirri paper
    thanks for playing with us at crafty sentiments
    hugs
    céline

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is gorgeous. I love the snowman and the edge die cut in mirri card looks fab.
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is gorgeous,fab image and design.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good morning sweetie, what a fabulous creation :0) Hugs Pops x

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is a gorgeous card Andrea, I love your jolly snowman image and the silver and white combination looks fabulous,
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  9. As always I love your work and am so grateful for your kind words on my Blog. Judy x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fabulous bling!! :) :) It has sparkle and character!! :) :) Thank you for joining us @ Crafty Sentiments “Christmas” challenge!!
    Nicole’s Craft Nook
    Nicole’s YUM YUM BLOG Candy

    ReplyDelete
  11. A lovely creation. Thanks for sharing with us at Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenges and good luck.
    Mags
    x

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is just beautiful - love your design - great snowman and the border looks fab! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Crafty Sentiments and good luck! Rachel x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Very pretty card. Great colours and finishing touches. Love your snowflake border too, it's great.
    Thanks for playing along with the paper Shelter
    Anne x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Lovely card, and I love the edge dies you have used!

    Thanx for joining us at The Paper Shelter
    We wish you the best of luck, and hope to see you back next time!

    Hugs
    Eva Gro
    The Paper Shelter DT

    ReplyDelete
  15. Such sweet and lovely looking card. I adore snowmen of all kinds. Such sweet looking little winter creatures. Thanks for playing with us over at the Shelter this week.
    Love n hugs
    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  16. Just popping back to say Thanks for joining this months challenge at Without Words.
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  17. Lovely and elegant. Thank you for joining us at Dream Valley!
    Hugs, Macarena DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a message. I do appreciate it and love reading them all. If by chance you get an undelivered message please ignore it as I DO GET YOUR COMMENTS and think it may just be hotmail and outlook doing silly things.