Pages

Sunday, 3 November 2013

Birthday Boy

Hello to you all. Sorry I've not been around much just lately but I've been suffering and shivering with those dreaded bugs and germs. I'm trying to play catch up which isn't too easy when my head and body aren't functioning properly but I have a few cards that have to be finished (and started) in the next couple of days.

Here's the card I've made for my son's birthday this month. I chose this image from the LOTV 'Vintage Boys' sketch pad as it looks just like him when he was very young and would go to help my Dad in the garden. He actually had a striped shirt, trousers with braces, wellies and my dads' flat cap as well as a smiling round face and blonde hair. Now he is a grown man and still helps his grandad with his garden. I used Promarkers to colour the image, blue chalk to colour the sky and the papers are Prima Doodle Deux Collection and Raspberry Road Designs.






I shall enter this in the following challenges
Papertake Weekly challenge 'Sketchie free for all' (I used sketch 31)
I Love Promarkers challenge 'Anything goes'
CRAFT challenge 'For the boys'
Whimsy Stamps challenge 'Anything goes'
Natalie and Amy's challenge 'For the boys'
CraftyHands challenge 'Anything goes' (my 2nd entry)
Catch the Bug challenge 'Anything goes'
My Mums' Craft Shop challenge 'Autumn colours'
Wags 'n' Whiskers challenge 'Fall colours'


Thanks for popping by and I'll be round to see you asap.

16 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card fab papers and design.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. A brilliant boys card. I love the image and design
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card, thanks so much for sharing with us at CRAFT x carol

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous, I love the image and beautiful papers.
    Thank you for taking part in the Papertake Weekly Challenge.
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a brilliant card Andrea, I love these LOTV images for the men in our lives - great design and papers.
    I hope you feel better soon.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a sweet card, I just love that little image...

    Thank you for joining in with our very first challenge over at CraftyHands..x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great card, fab image & papers!

    Thank you for sharing with us at Natalie & Amy's this month, good luck!
    Hugs Shell xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous card, love the image and papers.

    Thanks for joining us at Craftyhands Challenge Blog.

    Moira DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a sweet image and gorgeous coloring here! ;) Really great creation! Thanks so much for joining us at Catch the Bug Challenges Hope you will join us on the next challenge! Hugs - *Vicki*~ November GDT

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous! I adore this image and the card you made with it is so lovely! Thanks for playing along with the current CraftyHands challenge. Sammy-x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous card. Love the image and the papers. Thanks for joining us for the anything goes challenge at Catch the Bug.

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a cute little card! I am sure your son was delighted! Thanks for joining our ANYTHING GOES challenge at Bugaboo's Catch the Bug blog this week, Good luck in the draw. Please join us again for the next challenge.
    luv'n huggz
    Jen Leeflang
    BUGABOO DT

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a great project, very cute!! We appreciate you taking the time to join our November Anything Goes Challenge at CTB! Join us tomorrow for a Anything Cowboy Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a Fabulous creation!
    Thanks so much for playin’ along with us this week for the Catch The Bug Anything Goes Challenge with Bugaboo Stamps!
    Be sure to check out The Bug Blog for our next challenge that begins tomorrow! We hope you’ll play along!
    Hugs & Happy Days!
    ~Min: Bugaboo Asst DT Coordinator
    Kaymin Kreations

    ReplyDelete
  15. Super cute birthday card with that touch of fall coloring! Thanks so much for joining us for the Wags n Whiskers Challenge! hugs, Kimberly

    ReplyDelete
  16. such a lovely card, fab image and perfect for our challenge.

    Thanks for joining us at My Mum's Craft Shop.
    Fi
    x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a message. I do appreciate it and love reading them all. If by chance you get an undelivered message please ignore it as I DO GET YOUR COMMENTS and think it may just be hotmail and outlook doing silly things.