Pages

Thursday, 17 October 2013

Sweet Birthday Treats

Hello all. I'm here with just a quick post today as I'm still trying to get this laptop working properly.

I've used another of the Joanna Sheen House Mouse decoupage sheets from the 'Fruit and Nut' collection. This has to be one of my favourite images showing those little meeces being quite naughty and trying to blame it on the poor kitty. The sentiment is from the same sheet and the background paper is from the House Mouse Insert cd. I kept it CAS and just added a bit of ribbon from my stash.


I shall enter this in the following challenges
Joanna Sheen challenge 'So sweet'
The ABC challenge 'X for Xtra special'
Creative Craft challenges2 'Anything goes'
Bearly Mine challenge 'Anything goes'
The Crafty Bloggers Network challenge 'Anything goes' (my 3rd entry)

Thanks for popping by and for all the lovely comments you leave, it is very much appreciated.

9 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous,fabulous image and colours.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so pretty Andrea, such an adorable decoupage image and lovely soft colours.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card, so pretty I really need to get back in to decoupage instead of just stamping
    Thanks for joining us at Crafty Bloggers Network for this months theme of anything goes
    Crafty Hugs
    Kelly - DT
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a sweet card. Thank you for joining us at ABC Challenge Hugs! Mojca

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful card, so cute..Thank you for joining us at Bearly-Mine Challenge this week and hoping you would like to join us again soon. Good luck in draw..Hugs Lozzy x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your card is beautiful. I love all the added touches...so pretty. Thank you for joining us at ABC Challenge! Good luck and be sure and play with us again!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awww such a cute card! Thanks for playing at Joanna Sheen! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a gorgeous card. Thanks so much for joining us this week at the Bearly Mine Anything Goes challenge.

    Sharon x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for sharing with us at Creative Craft Challenges
    xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a message. I do appreciate it and love reading them all. If by chance you get an undelivered message please ignore it as I DO GET YOUR COMMENTS and think it may just be hotmail and outlook doing silly things.