Pages

Monday, 21 October 2013

Shape It Up

Hello to you all on this wet and chilly Monday, hope you're having a good start to the week.

Over the weekend I finally got round to inking up this Wild Rose Studio stamp called 'Hanging Gifts' which I coloured with Promarkers. Then I made a shaped card base with a top fold using the largest of the QuicKutz Nesting Frame 9 dies. I used smaller of the same frames to die-cut the image and also WRS 'Annabelle's Christmas' background paper and white card, which I layered up. The sentiment is one of the LOTV 'Christmas Grungy Messages' stamps and finally I used ribbon from my stash to make the bow.


I shall enter this in the following challenges
Magnolia-licious challenge 'Shaped cards'
CRAFT challenge 'Christmas'
Allsorts challenge 'Ribbon and bows'
Polkadoodles challenge 'Christmas is coming'
Stamping Sensations challenge 'All creatures great and small' (my 2nd entry)
Christmas Cards All Year Round challenge 'Getting ready for christmas' (my 2nd entry)
Bunny Zoe's Crafts challenge 'Ribbon' (my 2nd entry)
Fashionable Stamping challenge ' Make a card'
CHNC challenge extra 'Christmas anything goes'


Thanks for taking the time to pop by and a big thank you for any comments you leave as they are really appreciated.

16 comments:

  1. Wonderful card Kanda, I love the shape & that ribbon is gorgeous :o)
    Hugs
    Tracey
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Andrea, love the image and design.
    Hugs
    Caz x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous Andrea. The image looks fabulous and I love the shape and colours.
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a darling image and your coloring is great. I like the shaped card. I have to try to do that more often as it makes such an interesting card. Enjoy your day.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card, the image is gorgeous and so is the ribbon. Sharon x

    ReplyDelete
  6. A beautiful card Andrea.
    I love shaped cards, and this particular shape is so very pretty.
    A very sweet image and the bow is the perfect finishing touch.

    Big hugs
    Elaine xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is lovely Andrea, fabulous image and I love the patterned paper layer between the two white layers.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh so festive, Kanda. Just perfect for our Christmas challenge. Thanks for playing along with Polka Doodles. See you next week!
    xxx Asha - Sunny Summer Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful card hun, thanks for joining us at Polkadoodles this time.
    Shell xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is lovely. Thanks for sharing this for CCAYR 'getting ready for Christmas' challenge - hope to see you again soon, Hazel, CCAYR design team - you could also enter this into my CHNC challenge extra for October - I'd love to see it there too. x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you so much for sharing your lovely card with us at FSC...the image is so cute and beautifully coloured, great card shape and layering..Esther xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks for adding for CHNC challenge extra for October - hope to see you again soon. x

    ReplyDelete
  13. how fabulous love this just wonderful, do hope you will share this with us on the WRS Facebook page :)
    Hugs Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh this is just so adorable! We thank you for joining us at FSC this time around.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a message. I do appreciate it and love reading them all. If by chance you get an undelivered message please ignore it as I DO GET YOUR COMMENTS and think it may just be hotmail and outlook doing silly things.