Pages

Sunday, 20 October 2013

Help Please

Good evening to you all and I hope you've had a good weekend.

I'm hoping someone out there may be able to help me or at least point me in the right direction. My dad has asked me to make a christmas card for my cousin (female) and they have this long standing thing about trying to find the funniest card about WIND (and yes I mean the human type). So if anyone knows of any very humorous and preferably digi stamps I would be very grateful if you could leave me a comment. Thanks for your help.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Kanda, I don't know if they'll have what you're looking for but Bugaboo stamps have some very funny digis.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kanda, If you could find the right image perhaps you could add a sentiment or verse to make it funny? I am thinking you could concoct a computerised message? Just a thought. I am wondering if Mo Manning has any suitable images? Judy x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a message. I do appreciate it and love reading them all. If by chance you get an undelivered message please ignore it as I DO GET YOUR COMMENTS and think it may just be hotmail and outlook doing silly things.