Pages

Wednesday, 2 October 2013

Coffee & Cream Mouse Style

Hello and thanks for popping by to see what I've been up to today. I've had this decoupage made up for some time and could never decide what to do with it but then I saw the current Joanna Sheen challenge theme was 'coffee and cream' and hey presto it all fell into place. I think sometimes we just need a nudge in the right direction.
The decoupage sheet is from Joanna Sheen's House Mouse 'Food and Drink 2' collection and the papers are My Mind's Eye 'Lost & Found two' and Prima 'Doodle Deux collection'. I used a kraft card base and added a computer made sentiment and some card candi to finish.


I shall enter this in the following challenges
Joanna Sheen challenge 'Coffee and Cream'
House Mouse challenge 'Monochrome'
Crafty Catz challenge 'Happy Birthday'
Papertake Weekly challenge 'Anything Goes'


13 comments:

  1. Hi Kanda
    A gorgeous card thank you for joining us at Crafty Catz Special Birthday
    Hugs Dianne xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. So adorable Andrea, I do love the House Mouse decoupage and you have made a fabulous card.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous,fabulous image.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. A gorgeous card Andrea. The house mouse looks fabulous and I love the design.
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this card. I love the HM images, but find them very hard to color. I think you need to give me a lesson. This card is adorable. I love everything about it and that little mouse jumping just warms my heart! Very pretty card! --Gail

    ReplyDelete
  6. My gosh I love this design.

    Hugs Diane

    ReplyDelete
  7. beautiful card and love the image and colours just gorgeous
    Hugs Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous card KandA. Happy weekend to you too. Judy x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Good morning sweetie, this is absolutely gorgeous, a stunning creation, hugs Pops x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awww these sneaky meece are always up to mischief..lol cute decoupage creation fab take on the chall theme.

    Thanks for sharing with us at HM & friends chall this time.

    smiles Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous card Kanda :-) the image is super cute ,,, LOVE it :-)

    thanks for joining us on the House Mouse Challenge
    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Andrea, I just popped back to say thank you for joining us at House Mouse & Friends Monday Challenge.
    Pauline GDT
    x

    ReplyDelete
  13. A wonderful decoupage creation. Such a cute scene and pretty card. Thanks for joining us for the House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge. Hugs, Sue

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a message. I do appreciate it and love reading them all. If by chance you get an undelivered message please ignore it as I DO GET YOUR COMMENTS and think it may just be hotmail and outlook doing silly things.