Pages

Friday, 18 October 2013

Another card with my IndigoBlu Poppies

Good afternoon to you all. With this chill in the air it's a perfect excuse to stay inside with the heating on and do a bit of crafting, don't you think?

I decided to have a go at another way of using my IndigoBlu 'Blazing Poppies' stamp and after a bit of playing around with different ink colours I went for the black ink on some coloured card. I chopped the image down and placed it onto an ivory linen base. Then I added some die-cut Cheery Lynn butterfies and a silver peel-off 'sentiment' on a card circle. A very CAS design and another card ready for when my aunt does her charity fundraising. The coloured card has more of an orangey tinge IRL.


I shall enter this in the following challenges
IndigoBlu challenge 'Things with wings'
Cards Galore challenge 'Flowers' (my 2nd entry)
Creative Craft challenge 2 'Anything goes' (my 2nd entry)
Bearly Mine challenge 'Anything goes' (my 2nd entry)
Totally Gorjuss challenge 'Wings and things' (my 2nd entry)

Thanks for dropping by and I hope you all have a super weekend.

9 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous,love the design and colours.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card :-))
    Thanks for joining in our "Anything Goes" at BearlyMineChallenge!
    Hugs, Andreja

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a fabulous CAS design Andrea, I love your gorgeous poppy image.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card! Thanks for playing along with us in our Blogaversary Challenge at Creative Craft Challenges and good luck. Hugs, Gale DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this Kanda! The stamping looks so effective on the coloured card and the due cuts are the perfect finishing touch. Fab!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a lovely card you have made here which fits perfectly the Bearly Mine Designs Challenge this week of “anything goes”. Thank you for entering and best wishes in the draw. Kym (Bearly Mine Challenge Blog Design Team)

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so pretty. Thanks for joining in with the Forever 21 challenge ..... good luck! Linda xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous! Thank you for entering the Cards Galore challenge...good luck x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for sharing your lovely card with us at Creative Craft Challenges
    xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a message. I do appreciate it and love reading them all. If by chance you get an undelivered message please ignore it as I DO GET YOUR COMMENTS and think it may just be hotmail and outlook doing silly things.