Pages

Monday, 9 September 2013

We Wish You A Merry Chrismouse

Hello and thanks for popping by. I'm still cracking on with the christmas cards and I've another to show you today. For this one I've used another of the gorgous House Mouse decoupages from the 'Deck the Halls' collection and teamed it up with papers from the House Mouse triple cd (the music notes behind the image) and Bearly Mine Designs (the blue & gold background). I used my new Tattered Lace Christmas Florals for the poinsettia which I covered with Stickles and added a pearl in the centre. The other dies are Memory Box Elegant Scrollwork and Marianne Creatables LR0137 bird which I decoupaged for a bit of depth. The sentiment was with the HM decoupage sheet and I added a gold metal snowflake that I've had for ages (probably recycled from somewhere).


I shall enter this in the following challenges
Papertake Weekly challenge 'Anything Goes + option of christmas' (my 3rd entry)
Simon Says Wednesday challenge 'Animal Antics'
Crafty Little Fairies challenge 'Cute n Cuddly Critters'
Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas challenge 'Layer It Up'
Totally Gorjuss challenge 'Anything Goes'
Winter Wonderland challenge 'Candles'
That Craft Place challenge 'Music'
Sparkles Christmas challenge 'Non Traditional Colours' (my 2nd entry)



16 comments:

  1. This is just gorgeous,fab image,love it.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Andrea, love the image and papers.
    Hugs
    Caz x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card, love the die cuts with that cute image. Thanks for playing at CLF, WW and PTW. I have some candy if you would like to hop over

    ReplyDelete
  4. fabulous choice of image, and a gorgeous card just so perfect for our challenge at the Winter Wonderland
    thanks for joining us
    Hugs Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is gorgeous Andrea. I love the sweet image and pretty poinsettias.
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a beautiful Christmas card Andrea, I love your fabulous die cut embellishments.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. This definitely has the cute factor Andrea!
    Beautifully embellished (I love the poinsettia)

    Big hugs
    Elaine xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous card, such a cute image
    Thank you for taking part in the Papertake Weekly Challenge this week
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous card Andrea :-) the image is super cute and i love the whole design ,,, aww :-)

    thanks for joining us on the Papertake Weekly and Simon Says Wednesday Challenges
    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Morning sweetie, this is just adorable, stunning colours too hugs Pops x x

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a beautiful image - delightful card - thanks for entering my CHNC challenge 141 - you could also enter this into my CHNC challenge extra for September - I'd love to see it there too. You could also share this lovely card for The Glory of Christmas challenge 15: 'anything goes' - I'd love to see it there too, Hazel, Glory of Christmas DT. Hope to see you again soon. x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous card Andrea, the image ia adorable, love the decoupage.
    Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamps Wednesday Challenge
    hugs
    Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oops sorry about the typo my cat jumped on my laptop and I didn't get to correct it lol x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Super sweet card. Thanks for sharing with us at CLF
    Hugs Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  15. Your little scene is adorable and looks lovely on the snowflake DP.
    Thanks for sharing with us at Totally Gorjuss.
    Hugs, Kat x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Lovely card! Thanks for taking part in Sparkles Christmas 'Non Traditional Colours' challenge xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a message. I do appreciate it and love reading them all. If by chance you get an undelivered message please ignore it as I DO GET YOUR COMMENTS and think it may just be hotmail and outlook doing silly things.