Pages

Monday, 16 September 2013

Presents From Santa

Hello to you all. The other week Joanna Sheen had some Giordano Christmas decoupage sheets on sale and of course I just couldn't resist and this is the first card I've made from the pack. I do love these images as they remind me of the days long ago when I was a little girl and christmas was a magical time. Before you say anything, yes I can just about remember that far back, ha ha. The background papers are from the House Mouse triple cd and my scraps box and the sentiment is from one of the decoupage sheets. I used Tattered Lace christmas florals die for the poinsettia and holly, which I coloured with Promarkers and added Hobby House rhinestones for the berries and flower centres. I love these ponsettias as they're so easy to make and colour. The two lengths of ribbon are from my stash - the cream was from Joanna Sheen and I'm not sure where the red came from.


I shall enter this in the following challenges
Joanna Sheen challenge 'Ribbons'
Sketch N Stash challenge 'Sketch' (I turned it on it's side)
ABC Christmas challenge 'R is for Recipe - 3 papers, 2 ribbons, 1 image'
Cute Card Thursday challenge 'Hip to be Square'
As You Like It challenge 'Favourite Flowers or Trees' (the poinsettias)
Paper Creator's Crafts challenge 'Make It Christmassy'

Thanks for popping by and I hope you've had a good start to your week

14 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous. I love the decoupaged image, the poinsettia and holly are so beautiful too.
    Thank you for taking part in the Joanna Sheen Challenge
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a gorgeous card Andrea, fabulous decoupage image.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous card kanda :-) I love the vintage look of this, absolutely gorgeous :-)

    thanks for joining us on the ABC Christmas Challenge
    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous Andrea. The decoupaged image looks fab and I love the design.
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is fabulous,love the image and fab papers.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi sweetie, gorgeous creation, hugs Pops x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh wow this is a gorgeous Christmas creation and so cheerful. Love the scene and vibrant red.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow Andrea,your christmas card looks really wonderful,the image is so cute.
    Thank you for joining us at our R for Recipe Challenge by ABC Christmas Challenge
    Hope to see you again
    Hugs and greetings
    Angela DT

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabulous card I really LOVE your colours and papers and I live poinsettia's too! Thanks for Playing along with us this time at ABC Christmas Challenge and awesome you could play with us at AYLI challwnge too! yay!
    And thank you for adding your Favourite by the link too!

    Hugs Samantha

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fabulous card! Thanks for playing along with the ABC Christmas challenge. We will have another fun challenge beginning tomorrow and we hope you will play along again soon.
    ~Lacey
    www.stampandcreate.com
    ABC Christmas Challenge DT

    ReplyDelete
  11. beautiful image and great poinsettias such a striking and gorgeous card
    hugs Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful card. Thanks for joining the Joanna Sheen Challenge, Nicola X

    ReplyDelete
  13. I enjoyed my visit with you!! I ♥ your creativity.

    I just had to "follow" you so not to miss anything! It would make me so happy if you would follow me too. :)

    Have a beautiful weekend ahead!

    Lots of BIG Hugs,

    Deborah

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wonderful card, Andrea! Beautiful decoupaging! Thanks for joining us at SNS this time, good luck! Juliexx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a message. I do appreciate it and love reading them all. If by chance you get an undelivered message please ignore it as I DO GET YOUR COMMENTS and think it may just be hotmail and outlook doing silly things.