Pages

Saturday, 28 September 2013

My New LOTV Snow Family

I don't know about you but I'm really enjoying this last bit of sunny weather we're having in the UK. Okay it's a bit nippier especially in the evenings and the days are getting shorter but I think it seems to lift your spirits when the sun shines.
Anyways, on to my card. I was very lucky to win 4 LOTV christmas stamps in their monthly challenge and this was one of them. It's called 'Snow Family' and I think it's so sweet and just perfect for kids and adults. I coloured it with Promarkers and added stickles on the snow. The spotty paper is Raspberry Road christmas collection but I'm not sure about the others as they all got a bit jumbled when I was sorting out last week. The dies are Marianne Creatables LR0185 snowflake, LR0189 mistletoe and the tiny snowflakes punch I got years ago from the pound shop. I added a sentiment from the LOTV Christmas Grungy Message sheet - I love the variety of messages as there is something to suit most designs and it's a great way to use up card scraps. Finally the silver gems, charm and ribbon are all from my stash.


I shall enter this in the following challenges
Lili of the Valley monthly challenge 'Ribbon and lace' (my 2nd entry)
Creative Craft challenge 2 'Use ribbon' (my 2nd entry)
Oldie But A Goodie challenge 'Dies and punches' (my 2nd entry - both dies and punch are over 6 months old)
As You Like It challenge 'Favourite sentiment and why' (LOTV grunge sentiment)
Creative Inspirations challenge 'Favourite stamp brand' (LOTV)
Papertake Weekly challenge 'Sketchie free for all' (I used sketch no. 47)
Bearly Mine challenge 'Anything Goes' (my 2nd entry)
Simon Says Wednesday challenge 'Anything goes (my 2nd entry)
Cute Card Thursday challenge 'Pretty ribbons'
Totally Gorjuss challenge 'Traditional christmas colours'

So glad you were able to drop by today and a big thanks to you for all the lovely comments you leave. Hope you have a great weekend.


14 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your win. Lovely card, this snow family stamp is gorgeous! Sharon x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for sharing your card with us at As You Like It, I am rather partial to that set of sentiments myself!! Good Luck. Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just gorgeous,love the image and fab details.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous Andrea. I love the snowman and fab design.
    Have a lovely weekend
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a fabulous card Andrea, I love your adorable image.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Another wonderful card, again super use of dies. Thank you so much for once again entering my challenge theme on an Oldie But A Goodie, and good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Firstly congrats on your LOTV win.
    You have created a stunning card. Great colours & layout.

    I agree with you. It has been nice having a bit of sunshine in September. Sure it won't be around much longer!

    hugs sally x
    sallysbitz2.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  8. A fabulous card loving the snow family! thanks for joining us at Bearlymine challenges this time
    hugs
    laney

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabulous card - love that big snowflake!
    Thanks for playing at Oldie but a Goodie!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a sweet card! And it is so cool that you won the stamp on LOTV! Love the colors and the layout!

    Thanks for sharing your card at Totally Gorjuss! Hope this week maintains its nice weather for you.

    Kathy Jo, Totally Gorjuss DT member
    http://daisysanddaffodils.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for joining in at Creative inspirations this week!

    CraftyNatalie: DT Creative inspirations

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Andrea,

    Another gorgeous card! =) I love the ribbon wrapped around the corners of the image and the mistletoe die is so cute!

    Thanks for joining our Lili of the Valley 'Ribbon and Lace' challenge.

    Good luck!

    Hugs

    Erica x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Really adorable card Kanda and great take on the sketch! Thanks for joining Papertake Weekly Challenges and good luck :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a sweet little family...love how you've colored them. Thanks for playing along in the Anything Goes Challenge this week over at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a message. I do appreciate it and love reading them all. If by chance you get an undelivered message please ignore it as I DO GET YOUR COMMENTS and think it may just be hotmail and outlook doing silly things.