Pages

Monday, 23 September 2013

My Last Little Snoesjes

Back again with the last one of some Marianne Design Snoesjes decoupage that I'd made up ages ago and I'd forgotten about. It's surprising what you find when you have a good crafty clearout and I've now got a seperate box of some older stuff that I intend to use to make cards and such like to be given away to sell on charity fairs rather than be thrown away. Anyway back to the card - I used scraps of old papers to decorate the front and inside, got out one of my oldest Marianne Creatables LR0129 dies and added a few silver gems and a peel-off sentiment.


I shall enter this in the following challenges
Marianne Design Divas challenge 'Anything Goes'
Crafty Catz challenge 'Decoupage'
Oldie But A Goodie challenge 'Dies or Punches' (my dies & decoupage are over 6 months old)
A Creative Romance challenge 'Dies or Punches'

Thanks for taking the time to visit and I'd love it if you would pop back again.


10 comments:

  1. Ooh lovely die and wonderfully cute decoupaged image, thanks for joining us at Crafty Catz this week, Jac x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous Andrea. I love the cute decoupaged image and the fab bright colours.
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is fabulous Andrea, I love your bright decoupage image.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Kanda, what a lovely bright Snoesjes card..Love the dies too, I am happy to see you playing at MARIANNE DESIGN DIVA'S, do enter again at our anything goes challenge,
    Hugs Blankina
    MDD DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. a super card with your old die and decoupage, thanks for joining us at crafty catz
    Christine

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a happy card. It's colored fabulously and the colros are great. I cleaned out my papers last weekend...totally understand about "cleaning out"! Hugs, Gail

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is such an optimistic card, love this colorful image together with white background. Thank you for joining our challenge at Crafty Catz and I hope you will come back again.
    Hugs,
    Anna xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love those vibrant colours thanks for playing at A creative romance hugs Rebekah xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. What an absolutely gorgeous card, great use of dies. Thank you so much for entering my challenge theme on an Oldie But A Goodie, and good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awww...such a sweet card!
    Thanks for playing at Oldie but a Goodie!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a message. I do appreciate it and love reading them all. If by chance you get an undelivered message please ignore it as I DO GET YOUR COMMENTS and think it may just be hotmail and outlook doing silly things.