Pages

Tuesday, 3 September 2013

Graduation Congratulations

Hi and thanks for popping by. I've just a quick post tonight with a card I made earlier this year but never got around to blogging. I was asked to make a graduation card by someone for her son, so as it was for a male I decided to keep it CAS. The background paper has the zig zags made up with the word 'congratulations'  and I used QuicKutz nesting dies to cut out the sentiment that I'd typed on the computer. I made the mortar board from some bits of black card and the scroll is a scrap of paper rolled up and tied with a piece of black cotton.




I shall enter this in the following challenges
C.R.A.F.T. challenge 'Well Done / Congratulations / You've Done It'
Bearly Mine challenge 'Anything Goes'
Papertake Weekly challenge 'Anything Goes'
Simon Says Wednesday challenge 'Anything Goes' (my 3rd entry)



10 comments:

  1. Love this,a great design.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is really eye catching. I really like it! Good to have you with us at CRAFT this week. Hugs Sheryl xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's perfect Andrea!
    Not fussy so ideal for a male, but still detailed to catch the eye.
    Love your style!

    Big hugs
    Elaine xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely creation, thank you for joining us at CRAFT Challenge. Don't forget to check back on Thursday to see if you have won or if you have been chosen in our Top3. Also don't miss out on challenges and freebies on my digistamp blog.

    Jo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful Graduation card Andrea...Thank you for joining us at Bearly-Mine challenge and hoping you would like to join us again soon. Good luck in draw..Hugs Lozzy xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a lovely card, great idea with the scroll. Thanks for joining in at CRAFT. Sharon x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great card Andrea, love it.
    Hugs
    Caz x

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is a brilliant card Andrea, fabulous background.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a beautiful creation. I have really enjoyed visiting you blog today.

    Thanks for sharing with us at Bearly Mine and I hope to see you back at our next challenge.

    Sharon x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a message. I do appreciate it and love reading them all. If by chance you get an undelivered message please ignore it as I DO GET YOUR COMMENTS and think it may just be hotmail and outlook doing silly things.