Pages

Thursday, 26 September 2013

For A Boy with the Paper Crafting Journey

Hello to you on this gorgous sunny day. I can't believe how lucky we are with this weather, especially as only a few more days and we'll be into October. There's a new challenge started over at Paper Crafting Journey today which is sponsored by the fabulous Kenny K who are offering the lucky winner a super prize of 5 digi images.
The theme for this challenge is 'for a boy' so I kept mine a CAS design. I used Kenny K's 'teen idol' which I coloured with Promarkers and the background papers are Prima's Doodle Deux collection. The bakers twine, card candi and sentiment are all from my stash.


So why not head over to the challenge blog to see what my team mates have been up to and we'd love it if you would join in and show us your fabulous creations.


I shall enter this in the following challenges
My Mum's Craft Shop challenge 'Boys only'
Whimsy Stamps challenge 'Masculine'
Sketch Saturday challenge 'Sketch'
Passion for Promarkers challenge 'One for the boys'
The Hobby House challenge 'Our Hobby House artists' (my 3rd entry)
Bearly Mine challenge 'Anything goes'
Simon Says Wednesday challenge 'Anything goes'



12 comments:

  1. Great guy card Kanda. Wonderful use of the sketch. Thanks so much for joining us this week at Sketch Saturday! ~Deb

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a fabulous card Andrea, great image and those papers are perfect for a boy.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh Kanda what a fabulous masculine card isn't he great and love the colour combination, thank you so much for joining us at the Hobby House for our artists challenge
    Hugs Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Brilliant boys card Andrea. The image looks fabulous and I love the cas design.
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this card. It is such a perfect male card. May I post a link to your card on my Manly Monday blog post? It's a post where I showcase masculine cards for my readers. LMK
    Thanks
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a cool card, great image and love the colours!!
    Hugs Blankina

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh this is brilliant KandA, doesn't that just sum up a boy perfectly! Judy x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great card! Really like the clear lines. Thanks for joining us at Sketch Saturday!
    ;-) Alex H.

    ReplyDelete
  9. HI sweetie this is just gorgeous hugs Pops x x x

    ReplyDelete
  10. A really lovely looking card in a wonderful colour combo. Looks fabby! Thanks for playing along with my challenge over at Passion for Promarkers.
    Love n hugs
    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  11. this is fabulous Andrea. I love layouts with layers and they look awesome on a boy card!
    thank you for playing along with us over on the PFP challenge blog
    hugs Lou xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous! Thanks for playing along at the Hobby House Challenge :)
    Amanda(DT)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a message. I do appreciate it and love reading them all. If by chance you get an undelivered message please ignore it as I DO GET YOUR COMMENTS and think it may just be hotmail and outlook doing silly things.