Pages

Saturday, 14 September 2013

Flowers at the PCJ challenge

Sorry I'm a couple of days late posting this but those awful little gremlins have been playing around with my laptop again. The new challenge has started over with Paper Crafting Journey and this fortnight we want to see 'Flowers'. So why not show us your flowery creations - just as long as they are paper craft - and you could be in with a chance of winning a $10 gift certificate from Di's Digi Downloads.

I got a Hunky Dory pack as a magazine freebie a while ago so I decided to give it a go. The decoupage is die cut so no scissors required and all I added was a silver gem to the centre of one of the flowers, a length of ribbon and a couple of pearls.






I shall enter this in the following challenges
Live & Love Crafts challenge 'Inspiration collage' (I was inspired by the flowers)
Ladybug Crafts challenge 'Anything Goes'

4 comments:

  1. This is just gorgeous,love the fab design and colours.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous Andrea - so pretty.
    I hope you're having a lovely weekend
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous Andrea, your decoupaged flowers are so pretty.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. So so pretty! Who doesn't love a pretty vase of flowers! So happy to have you join our "Inspiration Collage" challenge at Live and Love Crafts and hope to see you play again!
    Hugs,
    Eulanda
    LLC Designer
    Cards and More Cards

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a message. I do appreciate it and love reading them all. If by chance you get an undelivered message please ignore it as I DO GET YOUR COMMENTS and think it may just be hotmail and outlook doing silly things.