Pages

Sunday, 1 September 2013

CAS with A Little Bit Crafty

Gosh I can't believe it's the 1st September already - where has this year gone to?  It does mean the start of a new challenge today over at A Little Bit Crafty and I was very honoured to be given the chance to join in this month as guest DT. The theme is 'clean and simple' and they have 3 fabulous prizes on offer from Bugaboo Stamps, Delicious Doodles and Craft All Day.

I do love CAS style cards when you want the image you're using to grab all the attention and this Mo Manning 'Winter Fairy Pyry' is just so adorable. I coloured her with Promarkers, added Stickles to her wings, headband and boots and used Quickcutz nesting frame 8 to cut out both the image and border. Then all that was required was a gold peel-off sentiment and some little pearls from my stash.






Why not pop over to the challenge and check out the fabulous inspiration from the DT. Thank you so much for having me with you this month ladies.

I shall enter this in the following challenges
Whimsy stamps challenge 'Clean and Simple' (my 3rd entry)
The ABC challenge 'U for Unlimited'
Creative Inspirations challenge 'Fairies' (my 2nd entry)
Simon Says Wednesday challenge 'Anything Goes'
Crafty Hazelnuts Christmas challenge 'Let's get inky +/or painty'
Christmas Cards All Year Round challenge 'Christmas fairies with a little sparkle'

Thanks so much for dropping by and I hope you enjoy the rest of your weekend.



10 comments:

  1. This is a fabulous CAS card Andrea, adorable image and I love your patterned frame.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous,love the image and fab colours.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww how adorable and a nice change to see a patterned frame, very effective

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous Andrea. I love the image and the cas design.
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Brilliant CAS card Andrea - I love this Mo image - I might just have to get it!

    Thank you for dropping by and leaving me some lovely comments.

    Have a great week.

    Toodle Pip

    Hazel x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Andrea, just stopping by to say how delightful your blog is. Thanks so much for sharing. I have recently found your blog and am now following you, and will visit often. Please stop by my blog and perhaps you would like to follow me also. Have a wonderful day. Hugs, Chris
    http://chelencarter-retiredandlovingit.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great Christmas card!

    Thanks for playing along with us in the Simon Says Wednesday Challenge!
    XOXO ~ Laurel

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card - thanks for entering my CHNC challenge 140 - you could also enter this into my CHNC challenge extra for September - I'd love to see it there too. Thanks also for sharing for CCAYR 'fairy with sparkle' challenge, Hazel, DT x

    ReplyDelete
  9. So sweet!!! Thanks so much for participating in our CCAYR challenge!! Hope to see you again for our next challenge!!
    ~DEANNE~
    A Little Bit O' Paper

    ReplyDelete
  10. Super cute card, I love that sweet image! Thanks for joining us at ABC Challenges.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a message. I do appreciate it and love reading them all. If by chance you get an undelivered message please ignore it as I DO GET YOUR COMMENTS and think it may just be hotmail and outlook doing silly things.