Pages

Wednesday, 18 September 2013

Afternoon Tea

Hi everyone, hope you're all keeping well and warm. Just a quick post from me today to show you a card I've made using another of the House Mouse decoupage sheets. This one is from the Food and Drink collection and the paper is from a box of loose sheets I have so not sure where it's from. I kept it very simple and just added a flower, bow and silver peel-offs from my stash.


I shall enter this in the following challenges
Charisma Cardz challenge 'Your Number's Up'
Divas By Design challenge 'Anything Goes'
ABC challenge 'V for Very Cute'

Before I go I just want to say a huge thank you to my followers and to all of you who pop by and take the time to leave me such lovely comments. I really appreciate it and love reading them all.



5 comments:

  1. This is just gorgeous,love the image.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, this is so sweet. I love the decoupaged image - gorgeous card.
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous Andrea, I love this House Mouse image and your simple design is perfect.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning creation and so thanks for sharing with us at Divas for Designs, good luck

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a sweet card and very cute image. Thank you for joining us over at The ABC Challenge and we hope you join us again. Take care, Ann-Marie xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a message. I do appreciate it and love reading them all. If by chance you get an undelivered message please ignore it as I DO GET YOUR COMMENTS and think it may just be hotmail and outlook doing silly things.