Pages

Sunday, 29 September 2013

A Little Boy Fairy For Christmas

Well that's another weekend nearly over and as usual I haven't done half the jobs I planned although I did find the time to get a bit crafty.
I've made another christmas card, this tme for a little boy. The adorable image is Mo manning 'winter fairy Manty' which I coloured with Promarkers and Sakura glitter pen on the wings. I used Die'sire 'holiday holly' folder to emboss the background and cut the image with a QuicKutz nesting die. The snowflakes are Memory Box 'frostyville border' and 'crystal snowflake' - both of which I cut up a bit and covered with Stickles. The sentiment was hand written with a green glitzy gel pen. Apologies for the picture quality as the light was poor when I came to take the photo and it doesn't show the sparkle up at all.


I shall enter this in the following challenges
Mo Manning DP2 challenge 'For the boys w/a Mo image'
My Mum's Craft Shop challenge 'Boys only' (my 2nd entry)
Whimsy Stamps challenge 'Masculine' (my 2nd entry)
Sparkles Monthly challenge 'Fairies and/or butterflies' (my 2nd entry)
A Creative Romance challenge 'Fairytale or winged creations'
Sweet Stampin' challenge 'Things with wings'
Passion For Promarkers challenge 'One for the boys' (my 2nd entry)
Totally Gorjuss challenge 'Traditional christmas colours' (my 2nd entry)
Simon Says Wednesday challenge 'Anything Goes' (my 3rd entry)

Thanks for popping by and I hope you've all enjoyed the weekend and are raring to go again.

15 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous Andrea. I love the WOW design and the sweet little image.
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another gorgeous card Andrea.
    I love all the white space and the fabulous embossing and die cuts.
    And the coloured image really stands out from the white background.

    Big hugs
    Elaine xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is fabulous Andrea, I love the WOW design with the colourful image.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely white card cute image and love the embossing thanks so much for joining us over at Sparkles Monthly ~ Denise DT ~

    ReplyDelete
  5. A lovely looking card yet again. ;) Love the embossing, it's smashing. Cute image too. Thanks for playing along with my challenge over at Passion for Promarkers.
    Love n hugs
    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your Christmas card is beautiful. Thanks for playing along with us at TG this week. Good luck with the challenge, hugs Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for joining us this week at Sweet Stampin' with your lovely card. Debbiex

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awww...what a sweet little image and great coloring. Thanks for playing along in the Anything Goes Challenge with us over at the Simon Says Stamp Wed Challenge Blog!

    ReplyDelete
  9. ooooh another one too andrea?!! awwww this is so super cute!! thank you for playing along with us again over on the PFP challenge blog
    hugs Lou xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Just beautiful, great coloring and design.

    Hugs Diane

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh KandA I ove this! I am loving the embossed look too. Judy x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Cute card and lovely image. Thank you for sharing and joining in with the fun at Sweet Stampin’ this week, and good luck in the challenge. Hugs Janine xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love this card. I don't do much white and after seeing this card, I want to try it again. This is absolutely gorgeous with the touch of red and green. Your background is totally beautiful and makes the whole card so elegant looking. Beautiful diecuts! --Gail

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love the monochromatic card with the pop of colour from the image! Thanks for joining us at Sweet Stampin' for the Things with Wings challenge, good luck!
    'Shell
    http://shellscardhaven.blogspot.ca - Pop on by to win a prize on October 6

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi your card is really pretty i love the embossing! Thanks for joining us at Sparkles this month we hope you will join us again!

    Love From Rebecca xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a message. I do appreciate it and love reading them all. If by chance you get an undelivered message please ignore it as I DO GET YOUR COMMENTS and think it may just be hotmail and outlook doing silly things.