Pages

Sunday, 25 August 2013

Wings and Things and Bugs in the Garden

I'm back with my second card of the day  and for this one I've used one of my new Sugar Nellie stamps. This is called 'The Story Teller' and I think it's such an adorable image and definitely my favourite of the 'Return to Fairy Glen' release. I coloured it with Promarkers, added Stickles to the wings (though you can't see it so well in the photo) and cut out using QuicKutz nesting frame 8 dies. The background paper is Dovecraft 'Princess Fairytale' and the ribbon, charm, flowers, gems and sentiment are all from my stash.


I shall enter this in the following challenges
The Sugar Bowl challenge 'Anything Goes'
Stamping Sensations challenge 'Wings and Things and a touch of Vintage' (my 2nd entry)
Penny Black and More challenge 'In the Garden'
Vintage Stamping challenge 'Wings and Things'
Stamp and Create challenge 'Glitter' (Stickles on the wings)
The ABC challenge 'T for Thankyou'
I Love Promarkers challenge 'Bugs'
Bunny Zoe's Crafts challenge 'Bingo' (ribbon / sparkle / charm)

Thanks for popping by and I hope you enjoy the rest of your weekend.



17 comments:

  1. I love this little sugar nellie too - isn't she adorable!
    A gorgeous card - thanks for joining this weeks challenge at I ♥ ProMarkers.
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just gorgeous,fab image.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a sweet sweet card! I love your image! Thank you so much for sharing this with us at Stamp and Create! Good luck!
    Rene :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute card. Thanks for taking part at I ♥ Promarkers this week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so adorable Andrea, such a sweet image, pretty papers and lovely colour combination.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a pretty card, I love that sweet image and the colours are gorgeous. Thanks for joining us at I love Promarkers xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. gorgeous so cute and love the added charm
    Hugs Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute image and beautiful colouring, really sweet card.
    Thank you for sharing at Penny Black and more, good luck.
    hope to see you again;-))m

    ReplyDelete
  9. beautiful card, love the soft colours you have used. thanks for joining us in the Sugar Bowl. Hugs Juls

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely soft pastel colours Kanda, they work so well with the sweet image.

    Thanks so much for sharing with us at Penny Black and More, Stamping Sensations and Fpnzcraft VSC challenges this month.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh it's soooo pretty, just adore the image. Thank you for joining us at ABC Challenge. Hugs! Mojca

    ReplyDelete
  12. It is so adorable! Thank you for sharing your wonderful card with us at Staming Sensation.
    Eret x

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a sweet card! Thanks for joining us at Stamping sensations for our Wings and Things and a Touch of Vintage theme. Good Luck!

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is so delicate and sweet looking with such adorable colours.

    Thank you for sharing with us at Vintage Stamping Challenges.

    Crafty hugs from Shirl x x x

    ReplyDelete
  15. A very pretty card and I love the sweet image and colour palette. Thank you for joining in with us over at The ABC challenge and hope you join us again. Take care, Ann-Marie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Gorgeous! Love the colours used....lovely card! Thanks for playing at The Sugar Bowl xx Jenny xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a message. I do appreciate it and love reading them all. If by chance you get an undelivered message please ignore it as I DO GET YOUR COMMENTS and think it may just be hotmail and outlook doing silly things.