Pages

Saturday, 24 August 2013

Who's For Another Cuppa

Hi to you all and thanks for dropping by today. Well it's the start of the bank holiday weekend for those of us in the UK so I guess we should be expecting rain which means we will just have to stay indoors and enjoy a bit of crafty time.

I have a quick post this morning to show you a card I made using another of the adorable Joanna Sheen House Mouse decoupage sheets. The paper is from a pile of loose sheets I have so not sure where it's from and all I added was a silver peel-off sentiment and some flowers. Unfortunately I had a senior moment and forget to take the photo before I sealed it in the cello bag !!


I shall enter this in the House Mouse & Friends Monday challenge 'Liquid Refreshments'

Hope you have a great weekend and I'd love it if you could pop back tomorrow as I shall have my GDT card for the Joanna Sheen challenge to show you.

6 comments:

  1. Beautiful card...Lovely image and layout.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww love this cute image gorgeous layout & decoupage design fab take on the Liquid Refreshments chall theme.

    Thanks for sharing with us at HM & friends chall this time.

    smiles Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  3. A fabulous card Andrea. the decoupaged image looks gorgeous.
    Have a lovely weekend
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card Andrea.

    Such a cute HM image.

    Like the colour scheme for this card.

    Traceyxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. thank you for joining us at the House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge with this super card
    hugs Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a fabulous card Andrea, gorgeous House Mouse image - I'm so pleased that I'm not the only one that has senior moments!
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a message. I do appreciate it and love reading them all. If by chance you get an undelivered message please ignore it as I DO GET YOUR COMMENTS and think it may just be hotmail and outlook doing silly things.