Pages

Sunday, 25 August 2013

My Pretty In Pink GDT at Joanna Sheen challenge

Good Morning to you all on this bank holiday Sunday. Hope the weather is keeping dry and hopefully sunny for you.

I feel very honoured to be picked as a guest designer over at the Joanna Sheen challenge which starts today. The theme is 'Pretty in Pink' (which I know will suit so many of you) and when I started looking through my Joanna Sheen cds I really was spoilt for choice with so many beautiful images to choose from. I finally settled on this fabulous image from the 'Pamela West collection vol 2' cd in the digistamp section. There are B+W or ready coloured digistamps and I picked the ready coloured version for this card. The striped paper was from another Joanna Sheen cd - 'The Jayne Netley Mayhew collection part 2' - and the spotted paper was free with a magazine. I used a Memory Box Macarena corner die and QuicKutz nesting dies to cut the image. The white pearls are from Joanna Sheen and the ribbon and pink gems from my stash.


I do hope you like my card and I know the Joanna Sheen DT have made some really wonderful inspirational creations so why not pop over to the challenge and see for yourselves.

Thank you so much for having me ladies, it really was an honour.


I shall enter this in the following challenges
Papertake Weekly challenge 'Flower Power' (my 2nd entry)
Totally Gorjuss challenge 'Bows'
Penny's Paper Crafty challenge 'Dies and/or Punches' (my 2nd entry)
Ladybug Crafts challenge 'Something Floral' (my 2nd entry)
A Gem of A Challenge 'Anything with a B' (bow)

10 comments:

  1. Stunning card Andrea.

    Love the dotty paper and that image is so nice. I have that cd must get it out and look at it again,funny how you can forget what you have lol.

    Well done on being GDT,well deserved.

    Traceyxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations with your GDT Kanda!
    Lovely pink card, so elegant,
    Hugs Blankina
    Have a nice Sunday

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous,fabulous design and colours.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very beautiful card ! I love it! Thanks for joining us at Penny's Paper- Crafy Challenges.Good luck
    Vania
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is gorgeous Andrea. I love the image and colours - so pretty.
    Good to have you as GDT this time too.
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a beautiful card. So pretty in pink and so eye catching. Judy x

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is beautiful Andrea, such a gorgeous image and lovely design.
    Congratulations on your Guest DT spot.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Absolutely stunning Andrea! Gorgeous colors and image. Thanks for joining the challenge at Papertake Weekly :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous card - very elegant.

    Thanks for joining us at A Gem of a Challenge.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a message. I do appreciate it and love reading them all. If by chance you get an undelivered message please ignore it as I DO GET YOUR COMMENTS and think it may just be hotmail and outlook doing silly things.