Pages

Thursday, 8 August 2013

Krafty Santa

Well I'm still running around trying to catch up with myself and I only got round to making this card last night. Winter Wonderland have a challenge theme of red + white + kraft, so after having finally tried blue + white + kraft I thought I should try this combo as well.

This is a LOTV stamp from their new christmas range called Santa and I just had to have him. I was going to use a different stamp but it just didn't work so I got this coloured up with Promarkers and a touch of gold gel pen and kept the colours to match the red and kraft. I used a kraft base card and matted the image onto kraft as well. The background paper is from Marianne Design and the snowflake is Marianne Design LR0185. To finish off I added a couple of pearls from 'The Hobby House' and added a touch of Stickles to the fur and snowflakes on the image.


I shall enter this in the following challenges
Winter Wonderland challenge 'Red, White and Kraft'
Lili's Little Fairies challenge 'Christmas in August'
Totally Gorjuss challenge 'Anything Goes with Pearls)
ABC Christmas challenge 'P is for...' (pearls, presents)
Deep Ocean challenge 'Christmas in July'
Lili of the Valley Monthly challenge 'Make it Festive' (my 2nd entry)
The Hobby House challenge 'Christmas' (my 2nd entry)
Papertake Weekly challenge 'Anything Goes' (my 2nd entry)

We're off to my Dad's this afternoon so I shall be back this evening with my DT card for the PCJ challenge.



13 comments:

  1. Hi, Kanda. thank you for joining Winter Wonderland with your lovely card, perfect for this week's theme!
    Hugs, Miria x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous Andrea. Love the cute image and fab layout.
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous ,love the image and fab colours.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. gorgeous a great take on the theme thank you for joining us at the Winter Wonderland
    Hugs Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. thank you for joining us at the Hobby House Challenge for our Christmas Theme
    Hugs Kate xx

    p.s. don't forget to check out on @ 1pm the new Hobby House products on Create and Craft :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Really pretty card Andrea! Thanks for joining Papertake Weekly :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card with a cute image. Thanks for joining us this week at Winter Wonderland.

    Deborah A

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super cute Christmas card, Kanda, I do understand why you had to have this LOTV image. I love the CAS look and the colours are wonderful,
    thanks for joining our P challenge at
    ABC Christmas Challenge, and good luck,
    Dorte x

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is gorgeous. I love the image, beautiful colouring and gorgeous snowflake die.
    Thank you for taking part in the Lili's Little Fairies Challenge
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Kanda,

    Such a lovely card, he's my favourite from our latest launch and he looks fabulous coloured in!

    Thanks for joining our Lili of the Valley 'Make it Festive' challenge, good luck!

    Hugs Erica x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous Christmas card! thanks for joining us at the Hobby House, Good Luck!
    hugs Nikki x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fabby card Andrea I love the sweet image too! Thanks for Playing along with us this time at ABC Christmas Challenge, hugs Samantha :0)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous and precious Christmas card Kanda! I love this image and your coloring is fabulous! I love how simple and elegant this card is. Great job!!

    I am your newest follower and would love to have you follow my blog also.

    Please join me for a chance to win FREE candy on my blog. Have a wonderful week! Hope to see you again next week. Hugs, Gloria

    http://purpleglocreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a message. I do appreciate it and love reading them all. If by chance you get an undelivered message please ignore it as I DO GET YOUR COMMENTS and think it may just be hotmail and outlook doing silly things.