Pages

Thursday, 15 August 2013

Decorating the .... Hedgehog !!

Well the days are still disappearing and getting a lot shorter too. I've been busy making a few DT and GDT cards that I will post at a later date, but I have this one to show you today.

This is another of the Joanna Sheen House Mouse decoupage sheets from the 'Wishes For Christmas' collection and for a change I used a red base card. The paper was a freebie from a pile I have so I'm not sure where it came from and the sentiment was with the decoupage sheet.


I shall enter this in the following challenges
Winter Wonderland challenge 'Cute Christmas' (my 2nd entry)
Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas challenge 'Photo Inspiration (red + green, trees, ornaments)
Divas By Design challenge 'Christmas in August'
Bearly Mine challenge 'Anything Goes'
Christmas at Sweet Stampin' challenge 'Winter Animals'

I really appreciate you taking the time to drop by and love reading all the comments you leave.


13 comments:

  1. A delightful card - thanks for entering my CHNC challenge 137 - you could also enter this into my CHNC challenge extra for August - I'd love to see it there too. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww this is SO sweet! what an adorable image… I love how you've decoupaged the baubles… the tree paper is perfect with it!
    Thanks for joining us at Divas by Design this week!
    Hugs Sue B xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I saw your card while I was entering mine in a challenge - this is BEAUTIFUL! I have this stamp and never use it, and now I will be inspired to get it out and use it! Thank you for your lovely card and the inspiration!

    KT Fit Kitty

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card Andrea.The image is sooo cute. Love it!
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is just gorgeous,love the image and fab details.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a gorgeous Christmas card Andrea, such an adorable House Mouse image.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. absolutely gorgeous thank you for sharing with us at the Winter Wonderland
    hugs Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a sweet card! Love these House Mouse images. Thank you for playing at Christmas at Sweet Stampin'! Tracey x

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a beautiful card - I love all the detail and the layout too.

    Thanks for sharing at Bearly Mine this week.

    Sharon x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful Christmas card, love the hedgehog and mouse. Adorable image. Thank you for joining us at Divas by Design.
    Hugs Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  11. awe a Super cute card!!Thanks for joining us at Bearlymine this week
    hugs
    laney

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lovely.

    Thanks for sharing at CaSS this time.

    Susan

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a message. I do appreciate it and love reading them all. If by chance you get an undelivered message please ignore it as I DO GET YOUR COMMENTS and think it may just be hotmail and outlook doing silly things.