Pages

Wednesday, 21 August 2013

Christmas Quickie

Well we're half way through the week and things are beginning to improve, thank goodness. I won't bore you with the details but I do be believe the worst things ever invented are 'customer service call centres' especially those that cost a fortune just to be answered by someone who has no intention of being of service.

Anyway enough of my moaning I have a very quick and simple make card to show you today. I've used a LOTV topper and background paper from the Joanna Sheen 'House Mouse' triple cd. The bells are Marianne Creatables LR0182 die and the ribbon is from my stash.


I shall enter this in the following challenges
The Ribbon Girl challenge 'Colour challenge - Red'
Lili's Little Fairies challenge 'Vintage / Shabby Chic'
Winter Wonderland challenge 'Red and Green Must Be Seen'
Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas challenge 'No Sentiment'
ABC Christmas challenge 'Q... for Quick'
Stamping Sensations challenge 'Wings and Things and a Touch of Vintage'
LOTV's Ideas to Inspire challenge 'Make It Festive' (my 3rd entry)
Penny's Paper Crafty challenge 'Dies and/or Punches'

That's it from me today - a quick card and a quick post. Thanks so much for dropping by and for all your lovely comments. I really appreciate it.


16 comments:

  1. Great card Andrea.

    Sweet image and I just love those bells.

    Hope you got sorted in the end,call centres are a nightmare arent they.

    Traceyxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card,love the image and all the details.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Andrea,
    Nice card! I love the image and red bells in the corner.
    Thanks for sharing with us this week at PPC.

    Hugs,
    Jill

    ReplyDelete
  4. The image is adorable, I love it. Such a wonderful card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. gorgeous use of those reds and greens, thank you for sharing with us at the Winter Wonderland
    Hugs Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is gorgeous Andrea. the topper looks fab and I love your 'quick' design.
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is lovely Andrea, those die cut bells are gorgeous.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  8. A very Pretty card , thanks for joining us at Stamping sensations

    Francesca x

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is a really striking Christmas card Kanda.

    It's really lovely to see you at Stamping Sensations challenge this month.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love your oh so sweet card, Kanda.

    Thanks for joining in the fun at Penny's Paper Crafty Challenge,and good luck in the draw.

    Hugs,
    Jennifer. x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a cute image - beautiful card - thanks for entering my CHNC challenge 138 - you could also enter this into my CHNC challenge extra for August - I'd love to see it there too. x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful and adorable! Love the layout and the ribbon is a nice touch! So glad you joined us for our Quick Challenge at ABC Christmas Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  13. A lovely card and a gorgeous image. Thank you for joining us at Winter Wonderland. xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Lovely card, Kanda. Cute image. Thank you for joining us at ABC Christmas Challenge. Luv, Wilma

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a wonderful creation! Thanks for joining us at Stamping sensations for our Wings and Things and a Touch of Vintage theme. Good Luck!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi Andrea,

    Such a lovely CAS card and it's so effective!

    Thanks for joining us as the Lili of the Valley 'Make it Festive' challenge, good luck!

    Hugs

    Erica x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a message. I do appreciate it and love reading them all. If by chance you get an undelivered message please ignore it as I DO GET YOUR COMMENTS and think it may just be hotmail and outlook doing silly things.