Pages

Wednesday, 28 August 2013

Baby Fairy Ladybug

Good morning to you all and I hope everything's okay with you.

Recently Mo Manning had a summer sale so I just had to buy a few more of her adorable images - well they are as sweet as candy and less fattening too, so that's my excuse and I'm sticking to it !
This little cutie is called 'Baby Fairy Ladybug' and I coloured her with Promarkers. The dotty paper is Raspberry Road Designs and the other piece is from my scraps box. I had intended adding flowers to the card but decided it looked much better CAS with just the pearls and a computer generated sentiment.


I shall enter this in the following challenges
Mo's DP2 challenge 'Happy Birthday w/a Mo image'
Papertake Weekly challenge 'Sketchie free for all' (I used sketch 39)
Simon Says Monday challenge 'Dotty'
Bearly Mine challenge 'Digi Days' (I used a Mo Manning digi image)
Creative Inspirations challenge 'Fairies'

Thank you so much for visiting me today and I hope you pop back again.

14 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous,fab colours.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card, love the image and fab layout.
    hugs
    Caz x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely gorgeous Andrea.

    Love the colour and layout.

    One fab image also. Glad I missed that about the sale lol.

    Traceyxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. A gorgeous card Andrea. The image and design look fabulous.
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  5. aww super cute and love the colours just fabulous
    Hugs Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Andrea, I love the clean simplicity of your layout and your beautiful coloring! Thank for joining us in Mo's Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Kanda, This is one gorgeous card! Thanks for your kind words on my Blog today. I do appreciate it. Judy x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Andrea!
    This card is absolutely adorable! The little Fairy Ladybug is just awesome!!
    Thanks for joining us at Creative Inspirations challenge!!
    Hugs
    Barbara GR

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is lovely Andrea, such an adorable image and I love your red and white papers.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Perfect Andrea!
    I love this particular image, so very sweet, and you're colouring is spot on.

    Big hugs
    Elaine xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. awe shes too cute!! love your card wonderful design, Thanks for joining us at Bearlymine Challenges
    hugs
    laney

    ReplyDelete
  12. Super cute card, Andrea! Thanks so much for sharing your wonderful talents with us at Papertake Weekly, and I hope you join us again soon!
    hugs, Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  13. Darn darn cute. Love the little image but your coloring and design is what makes this cute image into a darling card. Fabulous! --Gail

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a message. I do appreciate it and love reading them all. If by chance you get an undelivered message please ignore it as I DO GET YOUR COMMENTS and think it may just be hotmail and outlook doing silly things.