Pages

Tuesday, 16 July 2013

Santa at Christmas Cards All Year Round

Hello to you all and especially to my new follower. Thanks for taking the time to drop by and I hope all of you in England are enjoying the hot weather. I think my laptop got a touch of heatstroke over the weekend and my super hubby has had to fix it for me, so hopefully it's now up and running properly.

A couple of weeks ago I was asked if I would like to be a guest DT over at Christmas Cards All Year Round and of course I was honoured to accept. The theme for this month is 'It's All About Santa' so I decided to use my Joanna Sheen 'Giordano Christmas Creations' cd. It has so many beautiful images and I chose this wonderful Santa decoupage. I made it into an easel card using QuicKutz nesting dies and the gold stars are the leftover bits from a Marianne Designs angel die. The oval was embossed with Spellbinder Impressabilities Snowflake and I added a gold peel-off sentiment and a small topper from my stash.




I shall enter this in the following challenges
A Little Bit Crafty challenge 'Die-ing for it' (my 2nd entry)
Charisma Cardz challenge 'No designer papers' (my 2nd entry)
CRAFT challenge 'Christmas' (my 2nd entry)
Dream Valley challenge 'Fancy folds'
Digi-sketch challenge 'Layer it up'
Cards & Scrap challenge 'Anything goes'
Challenges 4 Everybody challenge 'Anything goes'
The CD Sunday challenge 'Christmas in July'

There's still a couple of weeks to join in the challenge so why not pop over to CCAYR to take part and see the fabulous inspiration from the DT.

I shall be round to catch up with you all over the next few days.



21 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Andrea, love the image and card design.
    Hugs
    Caz x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful shaped Christmas card, love that Santa image
    Hugs Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Kanda, always pleased to see a new face joining in our challenges. I agree about this CD, it does have some lovely christmas images and this is one of them. Thanks for sharing with us at CD Sunday this week.
    Christine x
    CD Sunday DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this image from the Giordano CD, and you've made a gorgeous card with it. Thanks for joining us at CD Sunday this week.

    Sue T x
    CD Sunday DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a happy Cristmascard! Lovely. Thank you for sharing it whit us in Digi Sketch Challenge, good luck, :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a fabulous card Andrea, I love your gorgeous Santa image and fabulous shape.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow I love the shape of this card and with the red mirri card it looks fab.
    Jocelyn x
    CD Sunday DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great card Kanda. Love the shape of the easel especially.
    Thank you for sharing with us at CD Sunday.
    Beryl xx
    CD Sunday DT

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fantastic card! Thank you for joining us at Dream Valley Challenges for our 'Fancy Folds' challenge!
    Claire xx
    DVC DT

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a gorgeous card. Love the shape and the cute image. Thanks for joining us at CD Sunday. Tess x

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a great shape for an easel card and I love the clean and simple colour design.
    Thank you for joining in with us.
    Carol x
    CD Sunday DT

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fabulous shaped easel card .Beautiful Christmas card .great images and love the stars as embellishments.
    hugs Shirley-Anne

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is great KandA. You are doing so well with your Christmas cards. Happy Weekend. Judy x

    ReplyDelete
  14. This looks like a very good CD from the card you have made for our challenge. It is a sunning card, with of course a very popular guy at Christmas time. thanks for sharing with us at CD Sunday Challenges. Caz

    ReplyDelete
  15. A beautiful card Andrea.

    This is my idea of THE perfect traditional Christmas card and I love the shaped card too.

    Big hugs
    Elaine xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. this is gorgeous and love red and white together
    hugs Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Prachtige kaart heb je gemaakt.

    Bedankt voor je deelname aan de uitdaging deze week van Card & Scrap

    Groetjes Nelly

    ReplyDelete
  18. Gorgeous card, fabulous shape...Thanks for playing along with us at A Little Bit Crafty this month.
    Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete
  19. Very pretty card love it thank you for joining us at cards and scrap.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Fab card Kanda, welcome to CD Sunday, one of my fav Christmas CD's, thanks for sharing at CD Sunday x

    ReplyDelete
  21. What a lovely card, the shape is beautiful, and I love the Santa image! Thanks for joining in at Dream Valley

    love Mags B x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a message. I do appreciate it and love reading them all. If by chance you get an undelivered message please ignore it as I DO GET YOUR COMMENTS and think it may just be hotmail and outlook doing silly things.